Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children (20717 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Doctor Jane Ofoma, Ex-Soldier Ibrahim Musa Arrested For Drugged Cookies, Cocaine / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by neyohh: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Franzinni:
Africa mumu ... America has realized how much they are wasting by fighting the use of cannabis.. this wastand that has no sensible plan to generate revenue Besides digging oil from the ground is ......kai Let me not even talk...

Those brownies hella dope!

See raw talent right there if only they were not careless with it ...and I can swear with my left scrotum, someone snitched on them ...

Black man way.

That is why yahoo boys are always paranoid hahaha if dem see person wear black t-shirt and looks like an undercover dem go enter japa mode lols

The wicked knows no peace is the gospel truth!

Selling drugs to kids.

You must be a bastard.

Don't worry sane people will eventually start fighting back when the nemesis of this useless mentality starts hitting them personally.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin The God of balancing equations has done it BIGOTS over to you......signing out

back to the topic
the both of them should be locked up what nonsense......signing out
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Asour: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Opak001:
brownie go still dey road.....
why sale to children!!!
na my problem be that.
Thanks

So sad.

But what "Child" buys N1500 (non foreign) cookies?
I'm willing to be wrong though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Kestolove(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
pls were can i get this cookies in nasarawa or gwarimpa?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by aspabay(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Onye developers at it again.

local and international they always do drugs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Franzinni:
Africa mumu ... America has realized how much they are wasting by fighting the use of cannabis.. this wastand that has no sensible plan to generate revenue Besides digging oil from the ground is ......kai Let me not even talk...

See raw talent right there if only they were not careless with it ...and I can swear with my left scrotum, someone snitched on them ...

Black man way.

That is why yahoo boys are always paranoid hahaha if dem see person wear black t-shirt and looks like an undercover dem go enter japa mode lols

Have you EATEN......signing out

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by qualityovenbake(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Brownies.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Ashirioluwa: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Daddyvibez:
Chai....see as dem be like imported shitites grin

One man’s meat.................she’s busty
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by leofab(f): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes imagine
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Barryseal: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
They should have used darkweb to sell the edibles. About selling to underage, that's trash. It's just a trumped up charge or call it frame up by the police to add weight to the crime.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by icedsammy: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Someone will still blame FG for this o
be watching.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by uuzba(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Opak001:
why sale to children!!!
na my problem be that.
Thanks
Children will be unsuspectingly get addicted and will be begging their parents for money everyday.
The parents will be too busy to monitor what's happening.
The parents won't even taste the cookies. They will just keep giving the kids money, over and over and over and over again.
-
Truly we have to be watchful all the Bullsh1t our children eat.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by eazzzy1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na lie. NDLEA just added the school children part to make the story sweet. How many school children can afford 1500 for three pieces of cookies?

I’m sure some guy/lady bought the cookies, took it home and left it carelessly, younger sister saw it and thought they were just cookies.

Most people who buy brownies know exactly what they are buying. A crime is a crime anyway since weed is still illegal in naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by 21savages: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Franzinni:

Black man way.

some1 must have snitched like u said..
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by recruitmentshc: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
SO INHUMANE AND PATHETIC
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Mandela27: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
see the girl nose
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by zudozz: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
blooody idiota!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by xlextj: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
This lady get full nunu milk for chest....
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Twelfthman: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
In my time in primary school one aunty use to fried cabin biscuits and sell to us.
I swear I miss the taste lol

Why sell bake drugs to kids?
Issa dangerous something o.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Meteng: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Meeeeehn! the girl bobi no be here o. Choi!!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
One or two of this cookies wouldn't be a bad idea
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Opak001:
why sale to children!!!
na my problem be that.
Thanks
Exactly my point y to children.
Me need some of dat
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by akanke79: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Twelfthman:
In my time in primary school one aunty use to fried cabin biscuits and sell to us.
I swear I miss the taste lol

Why sell bake drugs to kids?
Issa dangerous something o.

They have been selling same to South African school children for a long time.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by waypasser: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is serious.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
3 cookies 1500 and you call them unsuspecting. They all know what's inside joor.

Who buys local biscuit 500 for one piece.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Lilphat: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children by Abagworo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
These brownies have eaten deep into Nigerian societies. In Port-Harcourt couples even buy it to boost and add more fun to their bedscapades. Giving it to kids is unheard of though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri / Prophetess’ Son Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo / Police Kill Suspected Kidnapper, Arrests 5 Others In Imo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.