Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Risking It All - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Risking It All (426 Views)

Avoid Risking Registration In Wrong Npower Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risking It All by marcelo12(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
hello guys. pls I need ur opinions and advices. I'm a fresh graduate who is also aspiring to become a footballer, but it's nearly or even impossible to achieve that in my state (Kogi), I really don't know anyone in Lagos but I'm planning to move there for opportunities. guys pls I need advice cause my life depends on what you say cause my family just thinks I'm waisting my time. and I'm having just 20 thousand naira with me

1 Like

Re: Risking It All by Funminded: 10:31pm On May 03, 2021
So yeah hi.
Have you served? What marketable skills do you have?
20,000 naira is suicidal being someone who knows no one in lagos. I mean, where would you live? What immediate plans for a source of income do you have should incase you run out of cash??

You should have these things planned out before taking any step.

You can apply for jobs in lagos from the comfort of your home in kogi and then trust God to help you relocate.

Don't put yourself in harms way because of pressure.

May the blessings be!
Re: Risking It All by andyblinks05: 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
Funminded:
So yeah hi.
Have you served? What marketable skills do you have?
20,000 naira is suicidal being someone who knows no one in lagos. I mean, where would you live? What immediate plans for a source of income do you have should incase you run out of cash??

You should have these things planned out before taking any step.

You can apply for jobs in lagos from the comfort of your home in kogi and then trust God to help you relocate.

Don't put yourself in harms way because of pressure.

May the blessings be!
can you lead me on how apply jobs in lagos
Re: Risking It All by Funminded: 6:24am On May 04, 2021
andyblinks05:

can you lead me on how apply jobs in lagos

Sure.

First thing to identify is what you can do. This refers to skills you have, either inborn or learnt from school or former jobs.

Next is to draft a very good CV. Your CV is very important because it is the first determinant if you will get a job. Invest time making sure it is properly done. I can do it for you but you will have to pay.

Next, search for "jobs in Lagos" on google. Make sure you're applying for the ones you have skills for or strong interest in. I personally like to use Twitter for job search. Follow the job's instruction properly when you are applying, remember there will be several people applying so you don't wanna make unnecessary mistakes that will disqualify you!

Lastly, I believe in the power of prayer. Prayer changes things, makes you favourable even when not qualified. You can apply this too.

I wish you the best!
Re: Risking It All by andyblinks05: 6:46am On May 04, 2021
Funminded:

Sure.

First thing to identify is what you can do. This refers to skills you have, either inborn or learnt from school or former jobs.

Next is to draft a very good CV. Your CV is very important because it is the first determinant if you will get a job. Invest time making sure it is properly done. I can do it for you but you will have to pay.

Next, search for "jobs in Lagos" on google. Make sure you're applying for the ones you have skills for or strong interest in. I personally like to use Twitter for job search. Follow the job's instruction properly when you are applying, remember there will be several people applying so you don't wanna make unnecessary mistakes that will disqualify you!

Lastly, I believe in the power of prayer. Prayer changes things, makes you favourable even when not qualified. You can apply this too.

I wish you the best!

thanks alot bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Job Openings; Oyo, Enugu, Abuja / Required Documents To Be Sign On Airforce Training / Uk Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.