Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

is this jollof rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / is this jollof rice (1154 Views)

Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics / Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is this jollof rice by Georgereal277(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jellof rice is an African delicacy which when prepared, virtually love having a taste of it. Even in weddings, burials, naming ceremonies and other kinds of events, it's always a meal everyone looks forward to especially when the well prepared and garnished.

However, not everyone can prepare it very well. Inasmuch as it not very hard to prepare for those that know how to, it's not also easy for someone who haven't made it before as just the sight of it, can make one decide whether or not to eat the food.

A man by name @Smithie_ shared on twitter the Jellof rice he allegedly prepared as he asked, when he can add "chef" to his biography.

men should learn how to prepare decent meals for themselves for anyday it may come handy.

Re: is this jollof rice by Jdaughter(f): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
May God help us in this country.
Re: is this jollof rice by Georgereal277(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jdaughter:
May God help us in this country.
We really need God's help oooo
Re: is this jollof rice by DaddyRochie1642: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
I stopped judging a book by it's cover years ago, you never know, that rice might taste well.
Re: is this jollof rice by TarOrfeeek: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
This rice had more color than the rice my friend Gbenga served in his wedding

I was demanding for Stew or Peppersoup, before the waitress calmly told me "na jollof rice"

The shock has not left me since Saturday afternoon.

May God bless PMB and APC for uplifting Nigerians and our jollof rice.
Re: is this jollof rice by Romanoff(f): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol. This a student facing agro period.

He just cooked what was available.
Re: is this jollof rice by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
There are different types of jollof rice. This is one of them.

This type dey sweet for those kind hot afternoon after school those days when mumsy has gone to work and no one was around to make the colorful one for us.. So no biggies.

The guy tried.

2 Likes

Re: is this jollof rice by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This rice had more color than the rice my friend Gbenga served in his wedding on Sunday.

I was demanding for Stew or Peppersoup, before the waitress calmly told me "na jollof rice"

The shock has not left me since Saturday afternoon.

May God bless PMB and APC for uplifting Nigerians and our jollof rice.

Yeah.. that reminds me too. I've been to a party before where we were served this kind of jollof.

My friends and I were just using eyes to communicate with one another that, Omor, which kind jollof rice be this. Lol... Them no even send us.
Re: is this jollof rice by Georgereal277(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I stopped judging a book by it's cover years ago, you never know, that rice might be taste well.
. how sincere are you with this , because I can only imagine
Re: is this jollof rice by Georgereal277(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Lol. This a student facing agro period.
He just cooked what was available.
exactly
Re: is this jollof rice by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I stopped judging a book by it's cover years ago, you never know, that rice might be taste well.
it looks like fresh poo (hahahaha)
Re: is this jollof rice by Georgereal277(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2021
nheyol:
grin
nheyol:

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Into A $2,000 Martini? / How True Is This? / Improve Your Child's Memory With Foods And Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.