Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? (263 Views)

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by farous(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please I am not here to be tribalistic. I am here to seek clarification from the "know whys". I have thought severally why is it that if some section of a country wants to pull out and be on their own, they will be denied to do so or it will results to s battle. Taking marriage between s man and woman as an example in which the marriage is not working,ofcourse divorce is allowed to go their separate ways. Why is country's seccesion different just like the Igbos have been agitating that they want to divorce and go their separate ways as they are no longer comfortable living together with Hausa/Fulani,Yoruba etc, but they were told NO, you won't go anywhere but must stay together with us.Is there anything like a world constitution that doesn't accept that?

Truly I don't understand this and please can those that know the reason for the "NO" educate me more on this.

Thank you.
Re: Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by venger: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
The truth is no sane human being will want to associate with Igbo because they represent mayhem. It is the greedy politician that is still keeping this force marriage. I wish to wake up in a country that there will be no Igbo. God caused the day that the British brought us together. Spit

3 Likes

Re: Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by habsydiamond(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. The only tribe that wants this marriage to remain is the north... If them gree divorce today eh... Yoruba would be this first to japa... So no dey elevate una status as if na una better pass.. Na Wetin still put us where we dey be that... Ethnocentricity
Re: Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by helinues: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Where is the chain that the Hausa and Yoruba are using to hold SE people?
Re: Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by farous(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
venger:
The truth is no sane human being will want to associate with Igbo because they represent mayhem. It is the greedy politician that is still keeping this force marriage. I wish to wake up in a country that there will be no Igbo. God caused the day that the British brought us together. Spit

Making a point and providing the answer to my question (which you have not) is better than being tribalistic.What I asked is a National issue(IPOB agitation) affecting the country as it's causing a National and international concern. I simply want to know why not allowed to go than forcing them to stay
Re: Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by November1857(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
venger:
Your write up is filled with tantrum !

1 Like

Re: Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra? by IgweOfNnewi: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
The last time I checked, igbo still have 15 senators sharing and looting money in the Senate, they have house of Representative members, ministers, special advisers to Buhari, governors romancing Buhari, there are igbos in the Nigerian military and police and many other Nigerian organization, tell them to resign and ask all igbos outside the south east to return to their land, if that is done that is when you are serious, only the downtrodden and the less privileged are agitating whereas your leaders, ohaneze and Igbo governors are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Institutionalizing Injustice By Backing Pantami And Incarnating Zakzaky / FEC Okays National Poverty Reduction Strategy / Nigerian Security Situation Worrisome - Gov. Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.