Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Start Trading Cryptocurrency In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Trading Cryptocurrency In Nigeria (230 Views)

CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / Can We Stop The Ignorance? CBN Did Not Ban Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / Step By Step On How To Start Trading Cryptocurrency In Nigeria With Naira Deposi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Trading Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Are you looking for a hustle to start with little capital and make money anywhere you are on earth? The hustle that is location independent. The hustle that you can carry to anywhere you go, trust me. The hustle that you can make money from on the day you start it. A hustle that can solve your generational financial poverty problem. The hustle that doesn’t need an office or a shop.

Technological innovations have been lifting millions of people out of poverty everyday. If I told you in the year 2000 that there will come a time when you can be running a legitimate hustle on your mobile phone and making cool money with it, you will definitely say that it’s impossible.

Now, the internet is breaking barriers and making things possible and changing people's lives. The Internet and technology are making it easy for people to make money now.

If you’re an Internet user, the chance is high that you’ve come across these words: cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. It’s now common words you hear from people on the street. People are making cool money trading cryptocurrency in Nigeria.

Cryptocurrency trading is worth putting hands into, but you need to have knowledge of the market and how to trade.

In February, CBN announced that cryptocurrency trading is banned in Nigeria. They can ban Naira to Crypto and Crypto to Naira, but trading itself cannot be banned by any government.

People are using Peer to Peer for exchange now and banks and payment companies are losing the fees they used to charge. The ban is even a good thing for the market because it makes the trade to be more popular and a lot of people are coming in.

It’s a positive-sum hustle—the more people come into it, the better it is for the traders and the market. I have to explain more what I mean by this. As Nigerians and Africans, we think in terms of zero-sum. We believe that for someone to gain, the other person has to lose. It’s a common thing in highly status based societies like ours. For winners to emerge, there must be losers. Cryptos trading isn’t like that. Everybody can make money. Everybody can make good profits. Your gains don’t affect mine, and mine won’t affect yours.

Cryptocurrency trading has made a lot of Nigerians to become financially independent. They don’t have to worry about money again because they have more than enough to take care of their bills, and the regular returns on their investments are enough to live on for years to come.

Read more: https://starthustlenow.com/business-ideas/how-to-start-cryptocurrenciesbitcoin-alt-coins-trading-and-making-money-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start Trading Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Remote Work E-book / The Safest, Most Guaranteed Method For Importing Clean Tokunbo Cars From The US / Make 20k To 100k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.