Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Explore Toronto With Me | Tour 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Explore Toronto With Me | Tour 2 (1276 Views)

Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explore Toronto With Me | Tour 2 by Hereismyra: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Here’s a sequel to the previous video. In this episode, I will be taking you on a virtual tour of Downtown Toronto where we explore the beautiful sights and sounds that keep this city alive.

On this beautiful journey, Myra will be your Dora and together, we will explore the grandeur of this great metropolis. Make sure you like, subscribe and share this video. I promise you’d love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB4NxLACf7g

(1) (Reply)

2001 Is My Coolest Year: I Got A Visa! / Tourist Visa To Paris / Destination Cross River?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.