Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby (20499 Views)

Chadian President, Mahamat Idriss Deby Meets Buhari In Aso Rock ( / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sebi na this Buhari una say e don reach 80years old

See as Buhari young Deby come old undecided
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Totilopussylick(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
President of mourners association.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by seyz91(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mr Mourner!

well, we didnt expect less cuz its what he's good at

-mourning
-condemning
-visiting and the likes
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by DeZoro(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
President Deby died a hero, a gallant soldier who fought for the sovereignty of his nation. But the one for Naija na shock him dey always shock.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by SaintBeehot(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
Nigeria and Nigerians are full of surprises ooo. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
You're stupid for this comment
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Simplythebest: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
What a pity that our president didn't condem the military take over in chad rather the president congratulated the new leader in the person of late president son. Who did Nigeria offend to have this kind of person as her president. What a shame
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Mozegee: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
It will be in history,that this man Buhari will be the worst and the most useless president since the creation of this country.quote author=VictorUSA post=100969285]When will you be a gallant leader? Despite being a retired Gen u cnt fight insecurity and u`re busy applauding another person, shame no dey catch you?[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by merits(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
As usual.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by MansoryMX(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Things like this makes me wonder if the person in Aso Rock is truly the Buhari we used to know back in the 80s or an imposter brought in from Niger Republic or even Chad!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Akfrenzy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin Buhari have PhD in MOURNING ,I pray he won't send OSIBANJO the minister of condolence visit to Chad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by johnmartus(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good night deby
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Jerryherd: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari the born again General... He no longer fights war but only gets shocked and mourn fighters,

common sense won't tell FG that after Boko Haram and the rebels finish with Chad, they are coming for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by solexjames(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
u try
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Damovintrain: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
ellagabs:
Buhari is always "shocked"

I think he's an electrician that got shocked more frequently.....

Please, use your PPE next time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by naijadrivablog: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is he from Niger? Right from the 80s, he supports Niger
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by globalresource: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
When will Nigerians mourn you?

You are wicked wahalahi grin
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by drezzyx(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
E pain me
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Illuminatiship(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dissap:
Fucking lazy president! If I see im daughter, imma fvck am real hard! Damn it! angry
go learn work nor dry fool yourself

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by greggng: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
I am even shocked that a whole president went to war....what happens to his soldiers
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by SnailTIGER: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
[img]
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by SnailTIGER: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
triple996:
waillers have arrivedgrin

15k BMC STIPEND CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by kambili999(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's where he will carry first position. Chief mourner. Mtchewwww
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by FarahAideed: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Me sha I know deep down he is happy Derby is gone
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by SKYHIGHfx: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wait but were is mannabbgrills
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by FarahAideed: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
greggng:
I am even shocked that a whole president went to war....what happens to his soldiers

He always went to battle with his troops since before he became president and after he became ...he was a tough dude

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by bikefab(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Okpotioko
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by superjab247: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
triple996:
waillers have arrivedgrin
Look at this nonentity calling people wailers am sure u haven't left the shores of the country before.

Mteeeeeeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by superjab247: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

He always went to battle with his troops since before he became president and after he became ...he was a tough dude
The guy no just get sense, imagine Biden at a war front?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Okoroawusa: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by franchasng: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari you are a suspect. So better shut up oh.

You and your fellow Muslim terrorists have a sinister plan to conquer Nigeria and the Sahel region which Idris Deby have been slowing you guys down, but I got a shocker for you murderous Fulani invaders and Muslim terrorists, you can conquer the rest of Nigerians because they love forming woke and politically correct to please you Futajalon terrorists to dash them some political crumbs, you cannot conquer Igbos, never!

The whole Arab Muslims in Middle East have not been able to conquer Israel for decades now despite all their gang ups and efforts, same way you hungry, lanky, malnourished Fulani Muslim terrorists cannot conquer Igbos.

You can take over Yoruba land and Middle-Belt easily because they are never united and always trying to be politically correct to get some useless political posts.

Igbos are your cure cool

You all can bookmark this thread.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Idriss Deby by Mars16(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari the Chief Mourner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chatham House: INEC Failed To Apply The Lessons It Learnt / Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.