Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,899 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) (1145 Views)

Security Personnel Needed As Home Security / Security Personnel Needed In Lagos With Accommodation Provided / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Security personnel needed in Lagos, apply from anywhere in Nigeria, nice accommodation provided with good salary.....
Limited slots available,,,Female can apply as well......
WhatsApp only 08163106785
Work basis is a day on and a day off
NB: Only serious people, it's immediate employment

Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Don't call me

WhatsApp only pls or text messages
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seyicodes(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2021
seunsiju:
Don't call me

WhatsApp only pls or text messages
i dont have a whatsapp.. so can i still apply?
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
seyicodes:
i dont have a whatsapp.. so can i still apply?
call then wit ur name mention first
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Keep applying
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2021
WhatsApp only pls.... Keep applying, interview date to be disclose soon
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Pls note that the interview date for all applicants is Monday 27th of April @ 10am...be prompt
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by waleco2008: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Whatever anybody call his fellow human made in the image of God will come back to him 1 million time good or bad expect is not written
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
waleco2008:
Whatever anybody call his fellow human made in the image of God will come back to him 1 million time good or bad expect is not written
meaning
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
One thing I dislike about agent security job is that they can delay salary ehn.They don't pay well and they will deduct half of your first month salary from the shoes and uniform they provide.And they will deduct from your salary for a flimsy penalty.Their maximum salary is #20k.suicide is even better.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Joysticks:
One thing I dislike about agent security job is that they can delay salary ehn.They don't pay well and they will deduct half of your first month salary from the shoes and uniform they provide.And they will deduct from your salary for a flimsy penalty.Their maximum salary is #20k.suicide is even better.
you're misinformed... Here is so different, we pay on the 29th every month, we never delayed salary..we can deduct from ur pay if u break our rules, meanwhile congrats to those who pass our interview today.... Welcome to BSA
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Be paying them in full because you also will not be happy when your jumbo salary is deducted.
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
These guys are ritualists. Beware!!!!
The picture up there is FAKE!!!!
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by chiomaxwell27: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

wow how did you find out?
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Pele Mr ritualistic, you went up to every thread commenting they are ritualist, ur cup is full... U mess with the wrong person... As you are here just to destroy my work and tarnished my image... My only prayer for you is to fall in the hands of the real ritualist IJN.. Amen!!
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by nerilove(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Is the job still available? Where's the locations of the job?
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2021
seunsiju:
Pele Mr ritualistic, you went up to every thread commenting they are ritualist, ur cup is full... U mess with the wrong person... As you are here just to destroy my work and tarnished my image... My only prayer for you is to fall in the hands of the real ritualist IJN.. Amen!!

DSS is coming for you very soon
Cry all you want.
Re: Security Personnel Needed With Accommodation In Lagos (island) by seunsiju(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

DSS is coming for you very soon
Cry all you want.
I can now verified how big ur foolishness is

(1) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment At Capital Luxury for Uyo, Abuja and Lagos / Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 Supplementary Examination / Get Me A Good Paying Job And I Will Support You With 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.