Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! (2318 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Names Of Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria, Please Kindly Contribute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by dipotech: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
A friend just came to ask for my advice on what kind of business (be it full or part time) to do with N50,000.

Please be realistic and make a good contribution, God bless you.

Another older family friend wants to trade with N25,000, is it possible and what can he do with this
Thank you.
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
They can both buy bottles of coconut oil @ wholesale price and resell. I started out with less.08184819685
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by Hod1000(m): 3:33am On Apr 29, 2011
Go into recharge card biz, its profitable. Everybody needs recharge card for their fones. 50k or 25k can get u vouchers of different network, sell, make profit and re-invest your profit, you will grow big in no sooner time or invest into food item biz.

Which state are they residing? Food item biz is my area of specialization and it can be run on part time cos its buying, storing and and reselling.

See www.foodstuffmillions..com if they wish to invest in this biz. See u there.
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by llncforex: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nothing. That can only be use to do phone call center.
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by vekisha: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello sir,
I like the question you asked, my answer is YES there is business you can do
that can make even above that profit you desire all that is required is good
knowledge of the biz and that business is HORSE TRADING very rewarding its
done online.Am sure you are surprise see not everybody will like to tell the biz
they in involving.If you are interested email at sportsemmy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks and take care
Your friend
Vekisha
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by dipotech: 12:40pm On May 05, 2011
Thank you all for all your contributions.

You are all well said, especially the coconut oil and the recharge card. I will put them through along these lines.
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by Tosbi(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2011
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by jomarq(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2011
if they live in lagos or portharcot,
i can send foodstuff for them to sell over there and make there money in days if they are not ashame of the business
the business is lucrative but nobody want to go into it because of shy
call me on 08027725416 if intreseted

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by dipotech: 3:38pm On May 13, 2011
@Jomarq, thank you but these 2 ppl live in Ibadan.
Any help it's getting too late.
Thanks
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by casxchange: 3:44pm On May 13, 2011
as a forex trader all you need to do is come to my office at: Line D2 Shop 193 A.D.A market opposite Intercontinental Bank Plc. This market is directly opposite the international trade fair market Ojo Lagos.

how it is done:

1. a forex account will be opened in your name and funded immediately with a minimum of 25,000 for trial

2. the trading is done on weekly basis: that means you check your account every friday for profits

3. trading fee is 9,000 and my commission is 25% of any profit made

4. trading amount will be 25% of the total amount invested ( this is to ensure that your capital is intact)

5. training is done as well so that you can manage your account on your own and the fee is 15,000 naira

So if you are interested come to my office and ask of Margaret or call 07090498380 for more details
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by olabagro: 3:20am On May 14, 2011
Yes, is very good to be self employed ,infact even if you are working in a place already nothing should stop you from venturing into something new or even something of your own,i will not advise you to venture into any online business in which your money will have to go on internet subscription and more so what you dont have a full knowledge of. I will like to introduce you to a business that i know will benefit and guarantee your initial capital back to your account within a very short period of time .I want to introduce you to small scale poultry farming ,for the fact that you dont have much money and that you dont have the technical know how, i will advise you start up with a point of lay bird . This is simple to maintained ,is as simple as keeping all this local fowl you only need to make there houses clean and ensure there water is also clean and change the water at intervals.

COST BREAKDOWN

Cost of point of lay birds 20@1200=24,000

cost of building a wooden cage =15,000

layer feed ,at least 4 bags @2200=8800
others=2000
With 4 bags of feeds they should be okay for some times,then after feeding cost will be deducted from the egg sales,i can assure you of at least 4 crates per day of eggs when the production is at pick .you can send me a mail for further details olab007@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by miraclear: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Simply advise both of them to invest in bitcoin for the following reasons below :

1 Cash is too small to see faster Return On Investment on any other form of business or investment other than bitcoin.
2 They dont have to trust their hard earned 25,000 or 50,000 in the the hand any online business
3 Over the few years back no other form of investement surpasss bitcoin in terms of Return on investment.
4 Nike says - Just Do it.....A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by igstars(f): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2017
jomarq:
i can send foodstuff for them to sell over there and make there money in days if they are not ashame of the business

interested.
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by Marvelous352: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2017
jomarq:
Am interested
Re: What To Do With 50k And 25k - Please Contribute! by Futureinvestors(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
dipotech:
A friend just came to ask for my advice on what kind of business (be it full or part time) to do with N50,000.

Please be realistic and make a good contribution, God bless you.

Another older family friend wants to trade with N25,000, is it possible and what can he do with this
Thank you.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

A Full Fledged Sport Betting Source Code For Sale / Pls Help!! How Can I Resolve This CAC Query? / Help! Asset Management Company Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.