Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line (33451 Views)

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by Bestbeelieve: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
if the dumb walking stick defense cowards are made to go to the front line do you think they will not use their budget properly? as for lifeless...forget it!
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by Bestbeelieve: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Invitationn:

Little bravery and more carelessness.
He should know better what is at stake.
If not for the loyalty the army has for him; making his son a replacement, the country will be in chaos as we speak.

na em make we dey where we dey! you only live once! live it.....

1 Like

Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by 2sexycom(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Biodun556:
When a leader is known to be at front line of the battle, members of the opposition (or rebels) will deliberately cause problems that will escalate knowing fully well that he will be at the fore front. If they recruite 20,000 fighters; 10,000 will be assigned to face his army and other 10,000 fighters will be assigned to him alone to monitor every of his step and then terminate him.

It is a suicide mission for a president to be at the front line and a bonus for the rebels.

Everybody loves power. Immediate family members or close associate could easily plot agains a leader like Idris Deby because he is highly vulnerable.

Idris Deby first led a battle against bokoharam he succeeded. The last one was against the rebels who knew he will repeat what he did against bokoharam and plot for him.
His son has taken over.. oya na
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by kabillionaire(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
I perceive a rotten rat.
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by EdwardRandy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
tungamaje:

A leader should not be at the front but MNK is being antagonized every time for leading his organization from London instead of leading from the front here in Nigeria. This smacks of hypocrisy
Even when they know there was a time Kanu came to Nigeria and led from the front, but what did they do? The idiots tried to kill him. Now he runs to UK where he is safe to preach the gospel they turn around and say if he's a true leader he should come to Nigeria and lead from the front. shocked
And I'm like, why this people mumu like dis? If Kanu is highly effective and dealing with you guys ruthlessly from the UK why does he need to come to Nigeria? They simply want him dead, and I'm sure they cry to Allah every-day in regret to have lost that opportunity of killin him cheesy tongue
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by prof2007: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Are you one of the Nairaland Chessmasters?

FarahAideed:
Even though his bravery made good tales , it's very reckless and irresponsible for a president to be at the front , there is a reason the king is at the rear in chess
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by FarahAideed: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
prof2007:
Are you one of the Nairaland Chessmasters?

Not at all . I last played chess as an under grad student..I havent had time ever since I started hustling on my own
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
If you want to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no one. This man was hailed by people on this platform the first time he led his army to the battle field. Most people showering praise on him then are the first to now put blame on him for going to the war front now.
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by jeremiah0817(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by Invitationn: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

na em make we dey where we dey! you only live once! live it.....
You live everyday, you only die once; reason ham again grin

1 Like

Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by Bestbeelieve: 5:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Invitationn:

You live everyday, you only die once; reason ham again grin

you know wat i mean smiley
Re: Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line by Invitationn: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

you know wat i mean smiley
You do too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Ghana Bans Spending In Foreign Currencies, Makes Cedi Sole Legal Tender / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.