Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Workplace Ethics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Workplace Ethics (177 Views)

4 Types Of Workplace Discrimination Common In Nigeria / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workplace Ethics by michyking: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
In business there’s need to make progress. in order to achieve this in a business or organization, there are etiquette and workplace ethics that should be observed and maintained for efficiency. Business etiquette promotes and facilitates organizational goals.
Workplace ethics are good morals that should be upheld by an individual. At the workplace individuals behaviors, actions, and association affects the business environment. The way you behave says a lot about your professionalism. Business etiquette is significant on the ground that it creates a professional, respectful, and conducive atmosphere and improve communication between workmates or within and outside the business settings. Learn more about business etiquette and workplace ethics on my website ( https://michyking.com/business-etiquette-and-workplace-ethics/)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registrations / Commercial/sales Executive / Artificial Intelligence Masterclass Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.