Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video (54283 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Folabifreeman(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2021
H
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Juicethekid: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Useless people
How is this news?
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Danny50: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Thunder fire who post dis news.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Foreigndeals: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
We all know getting a new sim and having whatsapp is hard now.
But incase you need an international whatsapp number.
Then we are here to help you get and activate one at a very affordable rate.
You can whatsapp us on +19729476224
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by coolcare(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
This is when money is in relationship
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Brishtrish: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Hii
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by 09085607453king: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Guys dey vex for her.... See fine girl wey for pick one fine street boy cool marry � , just go carry old man �... E pain pass slap
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Money begets love, loyalty and friendship. Poverty na bastard.
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by tarikem: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Love is sweet oo when money enter love sweet pepper rest ooo na poverty dey cause wahala. .. cool
Oh, na today you dey know that one? abeg go marry 6wives practice am whether your own sef go be like dat...
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by IgboWarlord(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Onyi22:

Who dy talk??
Abeg hide

You no go carry this ur lice and bedbug infested matress and pack one side..
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by illitracy: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Jaruma Empire AKA Mamalawo grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Bluffly: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Please stop disturbing us with your private life.
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Sigh... Nairaland front page news! Kai!

I always suspected that Mr and Mrs Nwoko paid a King's ransom for a huge chunk of Front Page... Never properly estimated the level of greed of Nairaland management.

What manner of fvckery is this?!!
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Tabbaz(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2021
I think polygamy works better when there is no money problem
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2021
tarikem:
Oh, na today you dey know that one? abeg go marry 6wives practice am whether your own sef go be like dat...
Isoright. grin
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by nohalti: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Book for your massage therapy session.Call or whatsapp 08135363825
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by FunkyJustice(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Any right thinking girl should not envy this girl
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by dederocs(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
Women no get choice, na poor man get woman wahala.
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by uthlaw: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Love is sweet oo when money enter love sweet pepper rest ooo na poverty dey cause wahala. .. cool
nothing like love,just say money is Sweet!
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by seangy4konji: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Kanyamata crew....its crime to do yahoo but not a crime to use juju on a man...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Ayobami7(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
seen
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by EmekaA125(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP dear. Journey well
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Lafrresh: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
With all the 5M kayanmata , you still dey fall sick...
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Richthekid: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Why
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm sure the only reason y Jaruma cared to dropped by is cos Regina bought those crap she called Kayanmata, if not jaruma would face front! cool
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by odaniel1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
cos of money aunty jaruma dey follow piking Regina upandan like y** fly...Chai this world is not my home truly
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Seniorwriter(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
Is it another pregnancy?

Stop sending Email requests or PM .kindly just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Stop sending Email requests or PM .kindly just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

@Seniorwriter
I already did on fbk. Thanks
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Seniorwriter(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
I already did on fbk. Thanks

I've been briefed of the convo between you two....We remain the best plugins for Online Income ways or Skill sets that leads to steady residual income....
Many NL members are already enjoying our services and ease2access Online Income Alerts.
I'm sure you'll be a testament soon if you do key in.
Happy Sunday

@Seniorwriter
Re: Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video by Allibalogun37: 6:06am On Jun 05, 2021
RenerdsMedia:
Marketers/copywriters needed
I'm a Professional Copywriter willing to work with your brand and I assure you have nothing to worry about as I deliver competent and creative writing...

You can contact me on Whatsapp on 08120778295
Or my email: allibalogunadams@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.