Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uk Government The Voice Of Jacob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uk Government The Voice Of Jacob (247 Views)

Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures) / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Government The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2021
It is Crystal clear now that our colonial master does not want the progress of our dear country, I have never suppport government to list IPOB as terrorist organisation but their action recently call for concern, from killing police men and women, soldiers, burn down police facilities and forcefully released prison, I just imagine, can any British home and abroad do this?no, grant them asylum is nothing but evil, wicked , now I know our real enemy, this UK was quick to call Gowon thief but quick to give asylum to IPOB.
Re: Uk Government The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Nuff said. Let them go. Collectively, Nigeria is not working. Free them.
Re: Uk Government The Voice Of Jacob by 1Alex: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2021
supportnija:
It is Crystal clear now that our colonial master does not want the progress of our dear country, I have never suppport government to list IPOB as terrorist organisation but their action recently call for concern, from killing police men and women, soldiers, burn down police facilities and forcefully released prison, I just imagine, can any British home and abroad do this?no, grant them asylum is nothing but evil, wickend , now I know our real enemy, this UK was quick to call Gowon thief but quick to give asylum to IPOB.
Did IPOB say they did all those things you mentioned?
Re: Uk Government The Voice Of Jacob by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Nuff said. Let them go. Collectively, Nigeria is not working. Free them.

Op , these people need their country not asylum, support them. Some of them will now continue to strike so that UK give them asylum to kill innocent people..

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Footage Showing Baba Ijesha Molesting The Young Girl / Aren't We Deceiving Ourselves? / Bauchi Man Allegedly Kills Pregnant Girlfriend, Newborn, Dumps Bodies In Sewage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.