Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable (505 Views)

If There Is Strength In Unity Of Nigeria Why Is Britian Leaving E.U / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2021
WHEN THEY TELL YOU NIGERIA UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE WHAT IT MEANS IS: Dear citizens don't let Nigeria break....I have stolen but I want my two sons who are abroad to steal their own too and who knows I, my family or my friends might have a chance of presidency so as you can see the money we looted will never be enough so let's join hands together and keep Nigeria one so that I can achieve my ambitions and more under nigeria....

I promise to build schools with your money and i will put my partys big billboard with my face in front of it

I promise to buy transport buses with your money and my faces and party flag on the buses

I promise to build you sub standard flyovers with RGB LED LIGHTS ALL OVER IT SO YOU CAN GO THERE AT NIGHT TO SNAP PICTURE AND COMPARE IT WITH DUBAI...you know you haven't been to dubai YES?

I promise to dash you quarter bags of rice with my pictures on it which i bought with your money every festive season

Let's join hand and build, keep and preserve this great nation for my children and children children to come....once in a while we bring one of you from the poverty circle who we know we can trust to betray his people on our behalf and make him a politician so that you all can work hard and believe it could be your turn someday to be elevated to political class too....PLEASE WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU cry

4 Likes

Re: This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable by simplePOS: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
Let's impoverish them and pick a few who can write in English to defend us on social media platforms, especially Nairaland. We shall be paying them N30k monthly from their money we diverted. After all, half bread is better than none to them.

3 Likes

Re: This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2021
More

Re: This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable by nthony10: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Our Mumu don do
Re: This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable by Muna4real(f): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
It also means, let me and my children continue enjoying your resources while poverty eats up your land. You have no choice because the british put us together so I must take your resources and eat. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: This The Meaning Of Unity Of Nigeria Is None Negotiable by dignity33: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2021
It means let us bribe media in Nigeria to block any username who said any thing against us including Nairaland and also used Dangote to enslave them through Monopoly and anyone who said something against dangote or Biafra should block or suspended.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnapped The Greenfield Students, Not Bandits- Sheik Gurmi / Armed Robbers Invade ASO ROCK / I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.