Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Political Power Of Garri In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Power Of Garri In Nigeria (258 Views)

The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Power Of Garri In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
I help politicians to WIN ELECTIONS by establishing Hybrid Cassava Farming and Digital Garri Processing Industries in their communities: many jobs are created and hunger is greatly minimized.

Majority of the TWO HUNDRED MILLION PERSONS living in Nigeria eat Garri EVERYDAY!!! Nigeria is the HIGHEST (BIGGEST) PRODUCER of Cassava and Garri in the WORLD!

Re: Political Power Of Garri In Nigeria by complexBoss12: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2021
I don't get your point op
Re: Political Power Of Garri In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
complexBoss12:
I don't get your point op

Cassava and Garri Productions creates many jobs and minimizes hunger.

Any politician that creates jobs and minimizes hunger through Cassava Farming and Garri Production in his/her community will be very popular to win elections in his/her area.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Celebrates 60th Birthday / Why Riverine Axis Deserves Guber Slot – Rivers APC / Igangan: Fulani Group Asks Alafin, Oyo Govt To Ignore Calls For Removal Of Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.