Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

When Someone Else Is Executing Your Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Someone Else Is Executing Your Business Idea (129 Views)

The Nine Step Formulae In Executing Your Ideas To A Business Venture / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Else Is Executing Your Business Idea by Premiumwriter: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2021
So I have this idea of a platform I wanted to build.

I've been making thorough research on it and already know it'll be very profitable.

The idea and strategy of marketing are already in place. I've also planned on ways to earn profitably from the platform.

In fact everything is already in place.

Only capital for web hosting and domain registration that is lacking and so I've remained stuck.

Just yesterday, I saw someone else already built a platform using the idea I had in mind and I almost wept.

Though the concept is the same but the way of implementation is different and I still have a reason to believe mine will be better.

For instance, theirs requires an app but mine is straightforward and will be cheaper for users.

So I still have price advantage and ease of use. But I think it won't be long before they catch up while I dream away

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid Losses To Avoid After Registration / Plese Order For Your Lighting Product / 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.