Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nysc Should Be Scrapped - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Should Be Scrapped (1182 Views)

Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? / 10 Reasons Why Nysc Should Be Voluntary / Should NYSC Be Scrapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Should Be Scrapped by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
this is  how i feel about the scheme which to me appears  irrelevant .we must  remember  it was introduced by the military . i believe  at least it should be renegotiated. i think one problem  we have in nigeria  is not knowing how to mobilize politically .right now we should  be articulating a political  agenda for the incoming national assemly. particularly as it relates to structure and the concentration of power in the centre.southern  states can and should  make  a series  of unilateral  declarations similar  to the  declarations  of sharia across  the north.e.g no longer employ youth corpers.no longer require NYSC discharge  certificate for employment .there are several measures that the  southern states can take in unison  to signal unity and a rejection of the status quo. above all the message  must  go out that this is the last time.
perhaps someone should mobilise a million emails or signatures to the president national assembly that it is time to call time on the NYSC
i hope  to have several contributions.but if you want to discuss history assume you have no contribution and move on.what is require is answers to the question ;what should we do.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" / Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And Nysc Frequently Asked Question / Do Not Waste Your Service Year NYSC 99.5% Does Not Guarantee Your Dream Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.