Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

“my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals (4723 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Wizkid Disrespected Me – Reekado Banks Finally Speaks On Wizkid Calling Him Name / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by tkgz(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Reekado Banks has revealed what happened between her cook and her girlfriend some time back.
Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon well known by stage name Reekado Banks has made a serious revelation about what ensued between his girlfriend and his cook. According to Reekado Banks, his girlfriend stabbed his personal cook.

Some girls show their jealousy in so many ways. Some go to an extent of killing other people to protect the love they have for their spouses. Others also do other kinds of stuff because of their jealousy and how they can keep their man.

During a question and answer session on his Instagram page, Reekado Banks took to his page and disclose that his girlfriend stabbed his cook for cooking him some food in her absence. This comes after when a fan professed her love to him.

In the post, he questioned the fan if she would be ever ready to face his girlfriend and also get rid of his girlfriend. Reekado Banks disclosed that his girlfriend is the jealous type and will not be able to get rid of her.

Reekado Banks also disclosed that, after his girlfriend stabbed his cook for cooking for him, he now eats anything she cooks for him which includes her “coochie” another way of saying he only has $ex with her.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/my-girlfriend-stabbed-my-cook-for-cooking-for-me-reekado-banks-reveals

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by ictjobber: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Zmark: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
And you call her your girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Totilopussylick(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Wannabe

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Netanya(f): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
she's meant to be in prison for that btw.

9 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Freestainworld(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2021
Try and resurrect your career and stop talking about women

3 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by princechurchill(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
she should be arrested for deadly assault and sentence to prison,
she's not a jealous woman but a wild animal with wig

2 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Run...b4 u become her next victim..no be sey na she dey bring the money,for the cooking or pays the cook.

3 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by crossfm: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2021
You see how senseless people can be.

You have a pshycho as a girlfriend and you are still proud to say it.

The lady should be behind bars now or in Yaba.

2 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Ahmed0336(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Una sure say dis boy Neva enta express road so?

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by ChiefSosa(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
You've seen the first phase of a crazy bítch, instead of you to ditch her, you're still there playing love.

Breaking News: Popular móron/singer Reakado Banks that ignored the advice of a Nairalander stabbed to death by girlfriend because he cooked for himself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by lkillbrokehoes: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Netanya:
she's meant to be in prison for that btw.
Chinansa kedu
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Jerryherd: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lair
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by TruthHurts1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wetin do im career?

Freestainworld:
Try and resurrect your career and stop talking about women
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by BigYash: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
The guy wen wizzy call fool during endsars protest grin. Till now he no bold reply that wizayo..

Now wen unknown gun make dey kill police again. He don come with another mumu talk.

Easy jeje.. Take it slow o.. Oluwa ni...

This boy be dey try that year o. Wetin come happen ?
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kinda jealous.
Over 190 million nigerian contacts for sale, quote with your price.
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Zmark:
And you call her your girlfriend.
Leave him O what if the cook happens to be his mother and she didn't know due to her stupid anger problem that Riki call jealousy.. Well as mosdii use to say
Nigerian girls are useless.. All of them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by InvestingExpert(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Your gf can stab someone and you still keep her.

See your brain outside

Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by MVLOX(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Still a one sided story.... make we hear from the babe 1st.... then we conclude
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Khd95(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Alpha simp grin

Na u she go stab next mumu
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by femi4: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Clout chaser, no more hit songs to trend
Re: “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals by Lonelypacifist6: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:
Kinda jealous.

Over 190 million nigerian contacts for sale, quote with your price.
Pantami has sold you our info abi? You'll be picked soon.

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Pictures Of Former Anambra First Lady After Latest Cosmetic Surgery / Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Is Pregnant / I've Not Kissed For Real In Movies[queen Nwokoye]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.