Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist (146 Views)

Breaking: Happy Birthday Prince Sturge (NCC Gist) / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist by black9: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2021
A HEARTFELT PRAYER-21/04/21

Ezekiel34:25-31

Today, God's Covenant of Peace is activated over your life, home, business/work of your hand. Every roaring beast standing on your path, causing fear and insecurity is perpetually silenced. You shall experience an all-round safety. God's indescribable peace is your portion.

The Lord is releasing upon you and all that is yours the showers of his blessings. There is overflowing abundance on every side. A greater dimension of fruitfulness will become evident in your life. Every hard ground is softened by the shower of God's favour.

Today, every yoke of oppression and adversity is permanently broken.You shall be too strong for any yoke to handle or resist.

There is a great deliverance from those who have hitherto been a destructive factor in your life and in all areas of your mandate /endeavour.

Today, you shall witness the Lord's great support,his protective covering and most assuring presence in Jesus name!

Amen!!

Rev. Kayode Olufemi Bajomo- The Heartfelt Prayer

Re: A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist by black9: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Happy Birthday Prince of God

Born on April 21 in the late 80s, this Cryptocurrency trader is celebrating God's grace for keeping him alive to see more years.

Crypto and stocks expert, Prince Izu Chigozie, popularly known as Prince Sturge who had received troubling medical reports years ago, to God be the glory celebrates another year in the land of the living.

A standing officer of the New Covenant Army- Iju Center, Prince Sturge was born in Katsina, schooled in the east and currently lives in Lagos, where he presides over a Cryptocurrency trading company.

Happy birthday Bro Prince of God.

Your New Covenant Church- Iju Family celebrates you, with you, by you, also for you.

Re: A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist by terom99041: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist by black9: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Happy Birthday Sister Rotimi Oyinlola

This day, April 21 also produced another New Covenant star in person of Sister Rotimi Oyinlola whose birthday is considered caramel topping on today's bubbly activities at NCC-Iju Center.

A fashion designer with a heart for God and her MSc in view, Sister Oyinlola steps into a new dimension of grace amidst prayers and birthday wishes from members of her New Covenant family, especially the Rev. Kayode Olufemi Bajomo.

It is Sister Oyinlolas heart desire that she be known and recognized for making positive impact.

Happy birthday Sis.

@newcovenantchurchiju

Re: A HEARTFELT Prayer & Other NCC Gist by black9: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Raging Waters by Rereloluwa Bajomo

I'm on a raging storm;
That does not seem to still.
I'm lost beyond my thoughts;
It's only pain I feel.

I'm on a rocking boat,
And it's not one that soothes.
I'm lost here out on sea —
A sea with evil roots.

I'm far away from home,
Beyond the world can reach.
I've lost my sight of You,
Though You're far by an inch.

You see my every hurt,
You see the toil and toss.
But You await by me;
Until I call for You.

Call for You as it seems
Is something I forget.
Even on raging seas,
I trust only the storm.

But I can trust in You,
And call You by Your name.
I've heard you calm the storms;
I know you'll calm this too.

Yet I'm often taunted
By one who brings in fear.
And often, I forget
That You are right by me.

I see but I am blind,
I know but still unknow;
That I have everything
To calm this raging storm.

I'm lost, not in the storm,
But in my lack of sight.
My faith is in the storm
When it should be on You.

But then I remember —
I remember the name;
That name that calms the storms,
Yeshua is Your name!

Oh sweet remembering joy!
My heart has risen up.
I know who calms the storm;
I know You're next to me.

Then I call on Your name,
I forget all my pain;
And then you speak to me,
And even to the storm.

"Peace, yes be still My dear,
Peace, yes be still you storm.
For everything on earth
Is on My very palm."

(1) (Reply)

''baba Ijesha Is Still In Our Custody,but His Crime Is A Bailable Offence'' - Cp / Best CISA Courses & Classes [2021 May] / Davido Buys Range Rover SUV For His Daughter Imade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.