Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax (9657 Views)

Buhari, APC Using Salami As Scapegoat For Failure – PDP / Nureini Jimoh's Chamber Sealed For Representing Shekarau APC Faction / Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by newdawnlive: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2021
they know how to charge but they wouldn't pay their tax. seal it off
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by FemolasticA: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2021
That's great development ❗❗❗ all the money they have been collecting from us they should pay in full.

Anytime this people bring their bills, 3day later they'll be cutting people's light, even though the cost is f living is on the high.
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by FBIBOT(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Naija... Chai grin
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by oluplus(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
And these people charge me about 10k every month.
Please seal them off forever till they pay their debt.

Hunter has become the hunted.

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by globalresource: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think tax should be collected only in the southern part of Nigeria because of our immorality and alcohol consumption. We Christians smoke and consume alcohol unlike our Muslim brothers up north sad

You are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by bmdmix3: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think tax should be collected only in the southern part of Nigeria because of our immorality and alcohol consumption. We Christians smoke and consume alcohol unlike our Muslim brothers up north sad
are u done
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Viktoro1: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:
. What has consuming alochol and smoking got to do with tax. You are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Haabdul: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2021
This is crazy I tell ya, own Kaduna electric company 1 naira n they will rain down fire and brimstone on you, tables have turn let them feel and have a taste of their own medicine

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOTVee:

You are not a christain, keep fooling yourself and those who can not see through the mask.

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hahahha, they should expect total darkness including government house.
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Jimmyubah2: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
They should not reopen it until they pay their outstanding tax to the last kobo.
Imagine Nepa wey dey invade tax.
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Tundex911: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
See gobe...

Government dey owe government
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tundex911:
See gobe...

Government dey owe government

Kaduna DISCO is a private company.

Power has been in private hands since 2013 at least.
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by CaptainFM1: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Neutralobserver:
To understand why they have not been able to pay tax between 2012-18, see the PWC report on financing the power sector in Nigeria, relased in 2018

Basically, power companies like Kaduna DISCO until recently were charging for power below its cost of production perkwh, and as a result they were running at a loss since their founding and could not make enough of a profit to break even, talkless of paying taxes.

See the report here...page 18 is where the main detail I refer to is.

Only few would understand this. I know for a fact that electricity is really very expensive. Same as every other energy.

Many people always think Nigeria is a very rich country, but the reality is we are a Pathetically poor nation by all standard.

Is it someone that's earning 18k a month you will ask to pay 5k monthly for electricity?

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by Blackdisciple(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hunter became hunted
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by harmony75: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
but they NEPA knows every homes in Nigeria to bring bill
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by 2fingerz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na im be say Kad IRS no go get light be that grin
Re: Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax by mastertek: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
They should disconnect all the power in government house, and all area of big men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka / Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan / How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.