Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead (113950 Views)

I Will Kill My Wife If I Don't Get A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus's Husband Cries / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Totilopussylick(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Odumeje have sacrifice her.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Viktoro1: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP ADA embarassed embarassed. But this should sound as a warning to people out there. You don't belong to any secret shits, you don't av spiritual powers and you're tarnishing the image of a native doctor( and indaboski too) that av been practicing for years. Before you drag people out on social media, make sure you are prepared for the aftermaths.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chai!! Lord, Av Messi Ooo.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ena5four(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Folabifreeman:
G
Masun cheesy
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by NaMe4: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
If an autopsy is carried out, the cause of her death would be known.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by November24(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
She romanced the devil and mocked him.
She didn't confess or repented,she mocked the evil Odumeje

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by 4ckyou: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Michael Jackson died, his money couldn't save him.
Not same illness
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ipobarethieves: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
riyob34986:
Hello
send me Glo and MTN.Colkect Ur money after confirmation of data. Sharp sharp
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by November24(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Viktoro1:
RIP ADA embarassed embarassed. But this should sound as a warning to people out there. You don't belong to any secret shits, you don't av spiritual powers and you're tarnishing the image of a native doctor( and indaboski too) that av been practicing for years. Before you drag people out on social media, make sure you are prepared for the aftermaths.

Indaboski is worse than a native doctor

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Chimjiaba: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is so sad
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Mistermamus(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Don throw arrow give her
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
May God rest her soul.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Vinnie2000(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rita Edochie and her Lord Odumeje body go rest now!!

D Way Nigerians Worship their Pastors/Prophets is Terrible!! Once you criticize dier Pastor, Dey lose dier Heads n can even Kill!!

Some are not different from D Islamic Fanatics we criticize..

N to think dat Dis Rita Edochie was calling Pres Joe Biden 'antichrist' wen she is a devil n wolf in sheep clothing..

May God deal with this Impostors n Fraudmen n Women we call pastors n Prophets..

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by mmadu4: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
it pained me that i didn't get to chop this ada Jesus before she died . i used to see her often at my sisters hair saloon in nnewi she was very jovial and playful its so sad this happened to her . RIP baby girl life is short indeed
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by encryptjay(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Don't know what to say but we should try to stay away from questionable characters.All these pastors that bathe people in the river, whether fake or not, avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by bluefilm: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Odumeje why na? cry cry cry
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ogboginy: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
REST IN PEACE ADA MOMMY
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
At last.... shocked

What a pity embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by seunmohmoh(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Haha!! This one weak me o.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Viktoro1: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
November24:

Indaboski is worse than a native doctor

Dunno about that. But it wasn't just odumeje she spoke against, she also spoke against one native doctor too. Well the did has been done. I pray she finds rest in the world beyond.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Judolisco(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
4ckyou:
Chai, and that 1 million that her mother rejected for save her oh, what a world, I blame her mother for rejecting the money.
money can't always save one from dying
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Chimjiaba: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
mmadu4:

this person is a known scammer when you send any money they will use your money to smoke and furk ashawao. report this acct immediately
please I am not a know scammer I an not Anthony okeke many people from this place has called me to confirm
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nukilia:
To live long, desist from cursing your elders undecided
You are brainless. Diabolical bigot. Oshe righteous man... Na you whorely pass
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Indispensable85(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
I thought we had men of God in this country ooo......so none of them could do something? So painful! May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by CasNova: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a pity.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by mmadu4: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chimjiaba:
please I am not a know scammer I an not Anthony okeke many people from this place has called me to confirm

you are a scammer period . if you are not a scammer then snap a picture holding a sign that says i am not a scammer and put todays date on it . i will personally send you something do it now and send it on this thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by GenerationNext: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
She did't represent that name "Jesus" well. Ada Jesus means "Jesus' first daughter" but does her life style reflect that name? She just killed herself for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Eillyeillz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Really don't know who she is. But 24 and dying of kidney failure!? That's Sad.

Rest on ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Goldbw122(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
So sad
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Nobody responsible for her sickness or death, just happened like it's always happened

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.