Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,754,485 members, 6,543,100 topics. Date: Monday, 18 October 2021 at 02:31 AM

Web Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer Needed (257 Views)

Top 12 Benefits Of Being A Web Designer / Do You Need A Web Designer With CSS style Experience? / #hustle#hire The Best Web Designer Today For Your Dream Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer Needed by babzo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21
A friend needs a web designer for some simple jobs.

The website is a promotional 1 page website with a form for orders. It's already been designed on WordPress.

They need it re designed and possibly made to look like some existing sites.They have some sample sites they would theirs to look like.

Please email and I will respond.

Thankyou.
Re: Web Designer Needed by EkenmaPeter(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21
i just mail you.... pay when the job is completed
Re: Web Designer Needed by RealLordZeus(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21
EkenmaPeter:
i just mail you.... pay when the job is completed
That's how one guy was lamenting on the other thread, you ppl never learn. Bid for the Job and hope for the best. Very simple

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Needed by yuno01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21
babzo:

The website is a promotional 1 page website with a form for orders. It's already been designed on WordPress.

They need it re designed and possibly made to look like some existing sites.They have some sample sites they would theirs to look like.

Thankyou.

contact me on the number on my signature, let's do business
Re: Web Designer Needed by gahdfrey(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21
Consider it done....whatsapp me on 09056699774,let’s discuss in details
Re: Web Designer Needed by lansintech(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21
babzo:

Thankyou.

Perhaps you should try lansintech

We are available 24/7 and we deliver on time

Our work speak for us check out our portfolio on
www.lansintech.com
Re: Web Designer Needed by EkenmaPeter(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21
RealLordZeus:

That's how one guy was lamenting on the other thread, you ppl never learn. Bid for the Job and hope for the best. Very simple
You should know that before I going into such things I have my terms and conditions.
Re: Web Designer Needed by Craveweb835: 1:22am On Apr 23
Is this available? If yes please contact me via https://cravedesign.com.ng
Re: Web Designer Needed by iDavidTC(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23
Available??

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Wordpress Field For Post Content / I Need A Web Programmer To Work With / Having SEO Problems?am Here To Help. Ask Me Any Questions You Have!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.