Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC (11983 Views)

Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Atk1nson(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Clueless Mofos...always showing no concerns to the good will or yearnings of their electorate.

SayNoToTerrosistSympathizers!!!

@Seniorwriter

I am not surprise the likes of and simplyleo are out in full force to defend him and distract attention.

Bunch of terrorist-loving zombies

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Seniorwriter(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
FrankBass281:
This man's news is already too much..please any body that knows how to use Android phone to make money online should please help a bro

Lolz
........Monetize your skill or passion using that Android Phone + Internet Access.
If you ain't earning @least $10 daily @this present day of so many online opportunities then it's your undoing.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Blackdisciple(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
When will this man say " we did"?
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Faber:
Hahahahaha

Someone that cannot secure his Facebook account from hackers...

Then you guys entrusted him to secure the NIN of millions Of Nigerians from terrorists..

From day one I knew Pantami is a virus, a square peg in a round hole. That's why I no do any NIN shit. How can I trust my personal details in the hands of a virus. grin grin

No way. I dey use my driver's license for all my doings for now
...so you believe his facebook account was hacked ? gullible Nigerians indeed
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by ello29(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
You can not talk now for Isa to resign and stop someone that have a question to answer for supporting terrorists actions. It's now a clear indication that this government have a question to answer for the actions and crime committed by boko haram.
I keep wondering why lai Muhammad have to cry for UKVI asylum to IPOB by UK government.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Faber(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
moralistic:
...so you believe his facebook account was hacked ? gullible Nigerians indeed

You and who be Nigerians...
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Curvydick001: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100990841:
Inconsequential Igbos terrorists, una see una life.
Where is Nwafor that killed over 100 Anambra youths in a place he called WELCOME TO HELL?
HYPOCRITICAL swines everywhere.

When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

But we go mute and cease to exist, when such happens in the South.

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We are Focused on how to Blackmail the North and everything they stand for

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

We are waiting for the next FALSEHOOD.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NDLEA have been giving a tough time since he became NDLEA Director.
These animals never want anything good or progressive about this country.
Una go wail, una neck go long!

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....

Sometimes am tempted to ask for your age..

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
He said: “For 15 years, I have moved round the country while educating people about the dangers of terrorism. I have traveled to Katsina, Gombe, Borno, Kano states and Difa in Niger Republic to preach against terrorism.

“I have engaged those with Boko Haram ideologies in different places. I have been writing pamphlets in Hausa, English and Arabic. I have managed to bring back several young persons who have derailed from the right path.

“Some of the comments I made some years ago that are generating controversies now were based on my understanding of religious issues at the time, and I have changed several positions taken in the past based on new evidence and maturity.

Can this be considered and confirmed as true??
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Brushstrokes20: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
...I don't expect less

Bloodthirsty govt of deranged terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Shattuck(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
we all know why it wasn't discussed because patami and the president and the entire govt share the same view and support for extremist views, and terrorism next.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Letthrmsay(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
cosmatika:
U guys will not, cos u re all terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.
Idlots

The last time I checked,not only Hausas Fulani deh Fec,so which guys are u referring to?
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by FrankBass281(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
fridayakpos:
this is how to use ur android phone to.make money ,log in www. android phone for sale . com,and thank me later
Lolzzz....very funny
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by cosmatika(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Letthrmsay:

The last time I checked,not only Hausas Fulani deh Fec,so which guys are u referring to?

The ministers from South re terrorist apologists too
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by FrankBass281(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Lolz
........Monetize your skill or passion using that Android Phone + Internet Access.
If you ain't earning @least $10 daily @this present day of so many online opportunities then it's your undoing.

@Seniorwriter
How do I do that please
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Seniorwriter(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
FrankBass281:

How do I do that please

Well I'll suggest you reach me on facebook via the ID on my profile....NL has rules against what you ask for openly.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Hastala: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian comedienne Ada Jesus is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F8BtFVp4Bo
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Ejike07: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100990841:
Inconsequential Igbos terrorists, una see una life.
Where is Nwafor that killed over 100 Anambra youths in a place he called WELCOME TO HELL?
HYPOCRITICAL swines everywhere.

When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

But we go mute and cease to exist, when such happens in the South.

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We are Focused on how to Blackmail the North and everything they stand for

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

We are waiting for the next FALSEHOOD.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NDLEA have been giving a tough time since he became NDLEA Director.
These animals never want anything good or progressive about this country.
Una go wail, una neck go long!

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....

Wow! this guy is really working! imagine if you were to be a spokesman of this government. I guess you are really targeting something with this your PR hardwork. Keep it up cos I don't think anyone in your family had suffered anything from this government. This forum is really making you popular with your anti-realistic ideas. I am not surprised if you are made a PA to one big federal government office with the popularity nairalanders are giving you

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Dpaulie(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nothing u say can make us believe u because your surname na lai

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by xcon: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
rayvelez:
Surely they won't, but you are wailing when UK gave asylum to Ipob. So who is the one supporting terrorism now??
Ipob are killing and burning police station and they are supported by most Igbo people and so Isa pantanni that has not kill any body should be condemn is hypocritical.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by FrankBass281(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Well I'll suggest you reach me on facebook via the ID on my profile....NL has rules against what you ask for openly.

@Seniorwriter
Alright thanks
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by Femeto: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Boko Haram minister.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by xcon: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Clueless Mofos...always showing no concerns to the good will or yearnings of their electorate.

SayNoToTerrosistSympathizers!!!

@Seniorwriter
Hope you are not supporting Ipob terrorist.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Did Not Discuss Pantami's Issue At FEC by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
This Pantami step down issue has make me to realize that Pantami is seriously working for BH or Bandits to wax strong because with communication ministry the people can be tracked and eliminated within limited time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Progressives Congress: The Ruling Party Eating Its Young / Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant / Tambuwal Resigns As PDP Govs Chair, Appointed DG Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.