Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) (3022 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / "INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose" / Do Politicians Think We Are Daft? (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by Hotshisha: 12:24am On Apr 22, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Divide and rule MUdafVcka okin se omo Yoruba alalubarika

Ofo lo ma Se Amin insha allah

Amen
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by Hotshisha: 12:25am On Apr 22, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Resist the urge to shalaye alaye ole ole olojukokoro alainitelorun alatenuje solmus aka techmo

Asinwin Omo ale

grin
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Lawly:
grin grin grin
Whether Yoruba or igbo, it all confirm what the op is saying that politicians think that the masses are stupid. We arguing it along ethnic lines proves more to them that the masses are indeed very very very stupid
I tire o grin and I'm not even Igbo yet that îmbecile tribalmall has been busy barking like a dog about to be slaughtered for 404. He might worship his political lords who feed him scraps of rice, I don't do that, I call out my political representatives when they fûck up and if Tinubu says he wants to be my President with silly promises like this then I'll call him out. tribalmall and his bunch of Oshodi agberos can keep barking like the dogs they are cool

2 Likes

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Lawly:
grin grin grin
Whether Yoruba or igbo, it all confirm what the op is saying that politicians think that the masses are stupid. We arguing it along ethnic lines proves more to them that the masses are indeed very very very stupid

Best comment ever!!!

2 Likes

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by zolajpower: 4:36am On Apr 22, 2021
tolufase:
They actually believe most Nigerians are stupid and they can believe anything they promised during electioneering campaign. So, saying they think most Nigerians are stupid is understatement.

One will wonder how Nigerians were able to return APC to power in 2019 despite their mass failure in all aspects.
My brother there was a very massive prove that Atiku won that election on a landslide victory. Nigerians did not vote that much even Lagos being an apc state The dulladin lost
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Tribalmall have you collected your half cup of rice today ? Make hunger no kill you o grin

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by tribalmall: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2021
I prefer this to my special Garri n Ofe Nsala so that your father, you, your born n unborn children with thier children's will chop in the generational regret plaguing Alaigbo.

MASTAkiLLAh:
Tribalmall have you collected your half cup of rice today ? Make hunger no kill you o grin

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by NigeriaIsZOO: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=owobokiri post=100999342][/quote]

The double standards some mods are perpetuating in nairaland while Seun turns a blind eye will ultimately ruin this site.

Imagine the vile words that person you quoted used on Igbos yet the mods didn't ban him, instead they chose to hide it. And this is not an isolated case because I have seen other similar instances on a daily basis.

The op criticized a campaign strategy of Tinubu and mind you he could be from any ethnic group yet a BMC urchin saw it as an opportunity to attack Igbos and wish them harm?!

Seun, Lalasticala, Mynd44 and Dominic, why would a moniker like tribalmall be allowed to be constituting such nuisance here yet his evil posts was hidden without a commensurate ban on him??

1 Like

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by luwiizy(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Another SCAM..LOADING

1 Like

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by slimfit1(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

It's not a direct promise from Tinubu, obviously a loyalist and supporter customised his hummer Jeep and wrote what he wishes for

He is lucky I didn't see the vehicle, next time we do something he would regret using is car to fool people.
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

The double standards some mods are perpetuating in nairaland while Seun turns a blind eye will ultimately ruin this site.

Imagine the vile words that person you quoted used on Igbos yet the mods didn't ban him, instead they chose to hide it. And this is not an isolated case because I have seen other similar instances on a daily basis.

The op criticized a campaign strategy of Tinubu and mind you he could be from any ethnic group yet a BMC urchin saw it as an opportunity to attack Igbos and wish them harm?!

Seun, Lalasticala, Mynd44 and Dominic, why would a moniker like tribalmall be allowed to be constituting such nuisance here yet his evil posts was hidden without a commensurate ban on him??

..."they collude, they collude...." cool

1 Like

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by owobokiri(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

Na their way, bros..
Them go dey do you, yet na them go dey shout pass...
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'll have that mad man's time very soon
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is Yeyerity.

1 Like

Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
This is Yeyerity.
no vex. Vote Tinubu, get free rice grin
Re: When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) by learning4: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Check out their format in this book, it's free.

https://heyzine.com/flip-book/ed1f40fd2e.html

we need to counter all their moves

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! / There are No Oil In Akwa Ibom anambra and Imo States From Satellite / 2023: Yoruba Muslims will not vote for Christian presidential candidates – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.