Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Canadian Rapper, Drake Shows Off His Bulging Biceps After Shirtless Gym Workout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canadian Rapper, Drake Shows Off His Bulging Biceps After Shirtless Gym Workout (1273 Views)

Drake Shows Off His Bra Collection / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Hits The Gym, Workout In A Sexy Manner / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Rapper, Drake Shows Off His Bulging Biceps After Shirtless Gym Workout by truth4ull: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Canadian rapper, Drake shows off his bulging biceps after shirtless gym workout with friend

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWxN6a-KAKs
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Canadian Rapper, Drake Shows Off His Bulging Biceps After Shirtless Gym Workout by bmdmix3: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
they saw Craig david going from slim sexy to big and not looking like his music
Re: Canadian Rapper, Drake Shows Off His Bulging Biceps After Shirtless Gym Workout by donbachi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
The last time,i removed my top in a gym..the gym instructor asked me to put it on.sey people girlfriends full gym.
Re: Canadian Rapper, Drake Shows Off His Bulging Biceps After Shirtless Gym Workout by Zmark: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok good

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Want To Have S3x With You – Angel Admits To Cross / "Sweet Love" - Emmanuel And Liquorose Goes On Their Honey Moon / Zee World: Which Of These Actresses Is The Prettiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.