Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) (59874 Views)

Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Testing one`s leadership competence by his intelligence. No doubt intelligence is one of the qualities of a competent leader, but it`s not how elrufai and his people are doing.That`s not what nigeria need now. Screen base on transparency, honesty, trustworthiness and integrity. This is the little i know. May God help us all.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Jackpot009: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100996375]

Following your replies... You are obviously a paid clown.

Lol.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by salt1: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Will El Rufai pass same examination?
Just asking for a friend
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by plaindealer: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
reXurrectionZA:

all i meant is you should if your claims are true on Google You claim Good luck didn't do much but in his tenure was one of the best
go check your facts
[/s]

Please, go away with your google rubbish.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by naija4life247: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna says no to empty brain in the corridor of power!!

Kaduna is developing!! Kaduna is growing!!

Elrufai is no doubt one of the smartest Governor in Nigeria

Yet both you and your brothers are all over the streets in Southern Nigeria begging for Alms. My friend, go and die.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by plaindealer: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jackpot009:
Following your replies... You are obviously a paid clown.

The fact that they are paying you 1kobo to be a paid clown doesn't mean they are faying other people too.

Takes a paid clown to know one.

Poor 1kobo clown.

grin grin
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by IAMPEDRO: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
This Not A School Exam, It Is Kaduna Forth Coming LG Election Qualification Exam (Photos)

Ladies and gentlemen, the pictures you see below is not some school students in an exam. It is the prelude to the primaries organised by Kaduna APC for the forth coming Local Government election.

APC LGA Chairmen Aspirants are writing Exams on Governance, Whoever Pass the Exams will be the APC Candidate for his LG.
If only there will still be transparency and nepotism after the exam.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Sadly for you, Jona that you voted for and supported and still supporting with all his PHD was the most useless and incompetent president in the history of Nigeria, a worthless president that accumulated the largest oil wealth in the history of Nigeria, more than any president ever, but after 6 years in office, he did not commission anything meaningful, no road, no bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, nothing, just looting and stealing and sharing for 6 years.

So, exactly what did Nigeria benefited from Jona's PHD?
You be big mumu.how do u know d guy that wrote that messages is either from south east or south/south? I don't know y most of u reason like a dickhead. Cant u just make ur points without insults? Must everything be insults always? Idiots like u should be banned forever from nairalabd

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by King44(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

This is a taste of what progress tastes like
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by plaindealer: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kinzo0917:
You be big mumu.how do u know d guy that wrote that messages is either from south east or south/south? I don't know y most of u reason like a dickhead. Cant u just make ur points without insults? Must everything be insults always? Idiots like u should be banned forever from nairalabd

lol @ this ipob saying make your points without insults while insulting me at the same time?

How silly, hypocritical and confused can some of you Igbos be.?

grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Solsix(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Sentiment apart I love that guy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Jackpot009: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that they are paying you 1kobo to be a paid clown doesn't mean they are faying other people too.
Takes a paid clown to know one.

Poor 1kobo clown.

grin grin

Lol. You even have your replies down on copy and paste basis. Little wonder your replies are no where near constructive. Stating abstract nonsense in the name of what!?

Shame on you my friend! Big shame!
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by adecz: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
What has APC vice president,
Professor Osinbajo achieved with
all his qualifications, working with
a WAEC dropout?

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Pasako(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Aflix:
Very good. I wonder if Buhari would have won if same applied for presidential election.
what do you think of tinubu 2023
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Pasako(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
El-rufai my president 2023
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by donifecent(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Islamic questions
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by plaindealer: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
Jackpot009:

Lol. You even have your replies down on copy and paste basis. Little wonder your replies are no where near constructive. Stating abstract nonsense in the name of what!?

Shame on you my friend! Big shame!
[/s]

I was actually expecting something sane and intelligent from you, not the same elementary school ramblings.

Poor you..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Whatever that oils your engine ! As far as we are concerned in this part of the world,we say NO MORE NIGERIA ! O to gee ! Go your way and go mine; to hell with Nigeria !

Unstoppable omo Oduduwa !

#YORUBANATIONNOW !
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Mrceragem: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
This Not A School Exam, It Is Kaduna Forth Coming LG Election Qualification Exam (Photos)

Ladies and gentlemen, the pictures you see below is not some school students in an exam. It is the prelude to the primaries organised by Kaduna APC for the forth coming Local Government election.

APC LGA Chairmen Aspirants are writing Exams on Governance, Whoever Pass the Exams will be the APC Candidate for his LG.

when is PDP lga chairman aspirant taking their own exam

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by dadamonie150: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
who will mark the exam
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Sadly for you, Jona that you voted for and supported and still supporting with all his PHD was the most useless and incompetent president in the history of Nigeria, a worthless president that accumulated the largest oil wealth in the history of Nigeria, more than any president ever, but after 6 years in office, he did not commission anything meaningful, no road, no bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, nothing, just looting and stealing and sharing for 6 years.

This is one of the reasons he built almajiri schools.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Jackpot009: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I was actually expecting something sane and intelligent from you, not the same elementary school ramblings.

Poor you..

grin grin

There's nothing to expect from me bro. Just keep sucking your task master's dick.

You know what, let me humor you. Kindly furnish me with those facts of yours that proves that Bubu is indeed what you say he is.

Don't digress into some other nonsense like the pointless comparisons between previous governments.

Just pure verifiable facts! Go on! I dare you!
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Who needs an opinion of a feather headed fulani migrant from Guinea ? You aren't a Nigerian,so shut the f.uck up, fool ! A useless descendant of migrant terrorists from Guinea,that's who you are !
Kaduna is for the Hausa people; it belongs to them ! It is an anomaly for minority foreigners to dominate completely,the lives of the majority indigenous people the way you savages dominate the Hausa people.

Hausa people shall be liberated !

#Yorubanationnow.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Ikpongiton: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Is it not sad and unfortunate for you that the same aboki people are more competent, more productive and delivered better and world-class infrastructures than your kerosene and wheelbarrow governors?

3 out of the world's dirtiest, most rotten and polluted cities in the world are right there in the SE, not in the North so exactly how are you better than aboki people especially when SE is the poorest and the most unproductive region in Nigeria?

Do you people ever look in the mirror before you talk?

see this head less goat, claiming what he will never be close to in his entire life.i know a place in jigawa state (gwaram) to precise, where humans drink from the same pond , where camels also drink from.so better shut up before I dress you down completely.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by mezerite: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Performance is not measured by sentiment, rather by data and index.

1. Nigerian economic growth in Jonathan government is 7% the best since independent.

2. Cost of rice and all food items is low compared to cost of food items now.

3. Petrol price is lower than petrol price now.

4 12 new university was built by Jonathan

5. More than 10 million Jobs was created by Jonathan.
6. Dollar was at the rate of N200

Please check your facts before you reach your conclusion
Jonathan is the best President in Nigeria. He has so many international awards to back my conclusion.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by BananaPeel(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Don't be an unfortunate buffoon. Bag of pure water(now 700),rice(over 20k/ bag), garri(10,000/mudu) etc didn't sell as high then. Fuel wasn't 160 naira per litre and neither did the naira exchange for over 400 naira for 1 US$.
Inflation, unemployment, insecurity etc nothing to cheer about.
So, you see how unfortunate you want to be by that comparison.
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is one of the reasons he built almajiri schools.

N51 Trillion oil wealth produced only almàjiri classrooms?

You yourself should almàjiri classroom prefect..

These Igbos sef fit kill pesin with lafta.

grin

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Morningstarrr(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
mezerite:

Performance is not measured by sentiment, rather by data and index.

1. Nigerian economic growth in Jonathan government is 7% the best since independent.

2. Cost of rice and all food items is low compared to cost of food items now.

3. Petrol price is lower than petrol price now.

4 12 new university was built by Jonathan

5. More than 10 million Jobs was created by Jonathan.
6. Dollar was at the rate of N200

Please check your facts before you reach your conclusion
Jonathan is the best President in Nigeria. He has so many international awards to back my conclusion.
cc Plaindealer
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Morningstarrr(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
BananaPeel:

Don't be an unfortunate buffoon. Bag of pure water(now 700),rice(over 20k/ bag), garri(10,000/mudu) etc didn't sell as high then. Fuel wasn't 160 naira per litre and neither did the naira exchange for over 400 naira for 1 US$.
Inflation, unemployment, insecurity etc nothing to cheer about.
So, you see how unfortunate you want to be by that comparison.

cc plaindealer
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Please, go away with your google rubbish.
Stop talking rubbish

Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

N51 Trillion oil wealth produced only almàjiri classrooms?

You yourself should almàjiri classroom prefect..
These Igbos sef fit kill pesin with lafta.

grin

More evidence

Meanwhile you keep shouting 51trillion while you conveniently forget the looting going on at NIRSAL wey dey shake even CBN.
When are you going to make noise about that one?
Re: Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
All for formality sake cheesy
The aspirant has already been chosen!

El Rufai can be the last Governor I can trust who doesn't give Bleep about incompetence in his state appointment. If he say yes, no force can make him U-turn. He took many bold decisions which have political implications and won!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.