Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed (3045 Views)

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Insidenaijasblo: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6516945/comedian-mercy-ada-jesus-dead

Popular Nigerian comedienne Mercy Cynthia Ginikachukwu, better known as Ada Jesus has reportedly passed on, Newspremises reports.

The 27-year-old suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday night, April 20 and was rushed to the ICU where the doctors monitored her. Unfortunately, she lost the battle to the kidney ailment she had been battling with on Wednesday, April 21.

It was gathered that she had been hospitalized ever since she had developed kidney disease. But when her health conditions became worse, she reportedly went to ask for forgiveness from those she had spoken against in the past, including clergyman, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Odumejeje, actress, Rita Edochie, and also some traditional worshipers.

Odumejeje’s and Rita Edochie’s initially refused to forgive her, this development however, got the attention of well-meaning Nigerians who decided to take care of her medical bills so that she can get dialysis. Her health which was said to have improved, took a different turn last night until she breathed her last.

Check out some Nigerians reaction to her death below:

Ugegbe Isaac: Thank God she found peace with her inner self by asking for forgiveness from those she felt she offended.

May her soul rest in peace Amen.

Ogboji Monday said, : Chai Ada Jesus finally kick off, o my God. May her soul rest in peace

Mary Chinonye Ogbaji-onwurah said: "Thank God she asked for forgiveness from those she offended, the well being of her soul is what matters.rest in peace dear".

Kizito Nwankwo said: "She believed in superstition and ignored medical helps, even when people were ready to fly her abroad. May her soul RIP."

Eze Izuchukwu Valentine said: "RIP Young girl. Your life is an example to all of us. Many may see baggage from your life, but I chose to take all the positives from u. Rest in Power."

She lost the battle to kidney ailment.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ada-jesus-cause-of-death-revealed/

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Insidenaijasblo: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by dangotesmummy: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmnnn
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by ollysaks: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chronic kidney disease, (ckd) is a slow but silent killer.

Always drink water about 6 to 7 sachets of water daily.

First thing in the morning, drink like 2 sachets.

Agbo, strong drinks, excessive salt intake and certain drugs are harmful to the kidneys.

If you notice that your urine is foamy.... visit the hospital immediately.

Delay might be dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by kcy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
ollysaks:
Chronic kidney disease, (ckd) is a slow but silent killer.

Always drink water about 6 to 7 sachets of water daily.

First thing in the morning, drink like 2 sachets.

Agbo, strong drinks, excessive salt intake and certain drugs are harmful to the kidneys.

If you notice that your urine is foamy.... visit the hospital immediately.

Delay might be dangerous.
Y do u put agbo here
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by bestabigaelever(f): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ada is really dead
I can only imagine people lost their lives today

ALWAYS DRINK WATER
DRINK ALOT OF WATER
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rip.
Over 190million nigerian contacts for sale. Quote with your price.
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
bestabigaelever:

ALWAYS DRINK WATER
DRINK ALOT OF WATER
If you like drink a whole storex tank full of water
You'll still die
RIP to her thou...
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by kenzysmith: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
na was o
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by 3plet: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
At least not of a kidbey related pathology ,except the water is "poisoned.".
ZINIIBANKS:

You'll still die
RIP to her thou...
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Insidenaijasblo: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by phygo89(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
All die na die.
RIP sis, its inevitable. A call for all
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by bestabigaelever(f): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

You'll still die
RIP to her thou...
Zini, I will not die now
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Zini, I will not die now
Sorry dear you won't die
What Im trying to say is that when it's time we will answer our Creator. Irrespective of what happen....
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by ollysaks: 12:33am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=kcy post=100998201]
Y do u put agbo here
[/quo3te]

Because it's harmful to the kidneys
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by bestabigaelever(f): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Sorry dear you won't die
What I was trying to say is that when it's time we will answer our Creator. Irrespective of what happen....
You are right
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2021
This didn't state the cause. Over 50 million email list available for sale, quote me with a price
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by femi4: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Eat well and drink (water) well any you ll be free from diseases
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by kcy(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=ollysaks post=101006680][/quote]
Pls I want to kwn if it is all ago
I kwn u can't tell me all ago are harmful

Also kwn that kidney problem arise from just taking malaria drug, it happened to someone that I kwn
Re: Ada Jesus Cause Of Death Revealed by josh123(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2021
why is that before someone dies in some cases, they will fill a sense of health improvement before they die

(1) (Reply)

American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) / Do You Know This Guy Macaulay Culkin / Finally James Akwari Iroha AKA ‘gringory Akabuogu’ Has Been Buried Amidst Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.