Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools (357 Views)

Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
You can see that, it is impossible IPOB and ESN can't Attack their states,it is impossible...those people are looking for fault so they can tagged ipob and ESN as terrorists while they ignore bandits, iswap gbhokoharam....they know what they are doing..this sponsoring is coming from north...I think I made sense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools by Benbellamor: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just fools

You can't do better?
They don't even read nor knew you ever exist
Please do more
Look inward. ..don't trust politicians
Re: Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools by BiafIntel: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
You can see that, it is impossible IPOB and ESN can't Attack their states,it is impossible...those people are looking for fault so they can tagged ipob and ESN as terrorists while they ignore bandits, iswap gbhokoharam....they know what they are doing..this sponsoring is coming from north...I think I made sense...
You made very good sense bro. We are watching them on their atrocities against our people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools by longetivity(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Benbellamor:
Just fools

You can't do better?
They don't even read nor knew you ever exist
Please do more
Look inward. ..don't trust politicians
are you attacking or supporting OP
Re: Politicians Sponsoring The Attack Of Police Station In East Are Fools by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
they are done destroying borno now they have come down to destroy east
ESN will catch them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Refurbished Laptops In India / UGM: why is Buhari sending our soldiers to their early graves? / Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.