Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Share Your 419 Experience Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your 419 Experience Here (1913 Views)

Top Online 419 Country Ranking For 2011 / If You've Ever Been Raped, Share Ur Experience Here. / Death Penalty For 419 Scum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your 419 Experience Here by luckyCO(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2007
Many people are being eaten mugu because they are looking for job. Some people will scretely create an unexisting job vacancies and from there derive his daily bread.

In order to help ourself to be aware before becoming a victim, plz shares ur experiences with us here.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by spoilt(f): 4:37am On Jul 11, 2007
ive never had any bad experiences while job hunting. all i know is that you dont have to pay a penny to be considered for employment. if any employer asks you to bring a bank draft or cashiers check cheque please run for your life.

even the agencies shouldnt charge. they actually make a commision 'on your head' if they find employment for you.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by luckyCO(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2007
419 experience maynot be neccassarily be on job as I quoted. Some people don't know when 419ners are talking to him/her. So if you have any format whereby u know that those 419ners do come with that makes people believe in them let us. It maybe as source of knowledge for us.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by luckyCO(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2007
419 ners have invaded Abuja now in full force parading in some areas mostly Wuse 2, Garki, Wuse Zone 7 among others.

Get these hints if u are leaving in Abuja:

1. Dont enter car with your load in the boot esp if you have valuable things inside unless you are taking a drop, because somebody might drop b4 you and ransack your bag.

2. If u are taking a drop, Dont always enter covered Big boot cars or coupel because somebody might be inside the boot waiting for you.

3. If u do, check properly before you enter. If possible copy the cab number.

4. Diplomatically force urself out of any car whenever anybody in that car starts screening to another concerning money stolen or gotten from somewhere and/or on how to share it.

5. Beware on the type of 'escuse me' you attend to esp in those mentioned places.

6. Dont look at ID card as a yastick in authenticating one who is convincing over any matter that concerns you giving him/her material/money or anyother valuable things. First verify and dont be in hurry. Even if ID of NNPC.

7. Dont listen to anybody who u dont know that comes to provide an ethical/religious job for you claiming that his brother/uncle/nice/father/pastor is in charge of the job that you can still facilitate it by droping something(Money) for him.

8. If u take a drop and behold you have many valuable thing inside the boot maybe from far distance, first copy the cab No, and dont dont get down if the cab man didnot first off the engine and get down before you to the boot to open it for you. He said zoom off as soon as you step down.

All these amybe known by many but it is applicable to those who dont know. many people have fallen victims of that.

There is no harm in being careful but not fearfull.

Cheers.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by uchetobi(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
For lagos workers. No matter how late you are. Don’t take a small car. Wait for the regular bus or take a taxi . Also be wary of okada men with male passengers (especially early in the morning and late at night) hang on tight to your bag as you stroll down the streets
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by zigalo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
i had an experience with XL management, i serve in kebbi state and i wrote a test that i thought was organised by UBA only to find out later during series of interviews that XL management were the ones conducting the interviews. after the test in sokoto i had an interview with a panel of interviewers headed by one Mr DA JOHN after the interview i was given some forms to fill then came to lagos to their head office for some other round of interviews that was somewhere in YABA i went through three sets of interview with their staffs after which they discharge some "lucky" one and told we the "unlucky" one to come for training in one school behind the Presbyterian Church in Yaba for training and to come with 5000 thousand we had the training for three days after which they said we would be posted to our areas of work which was suppose to be first bank and we would be issued with our training certificate uptill now no posting no certificate and the funny thing is that i have mail them severally and they don't even have a good explanation for the cooperate 419 activities,
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by luckyCO(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2007
The in thing now is to replace one's Laptop with mass of stone. I have a shared experience from friends on how their laptop was turned into mass of stone.

Recently one lucked up his boy servant for taking three system home somewhere in Abuja, only to discover ahome three piece of Bible was replace with people's Laptop.

The boy cannot even explain how it happened.

Pray very well before coming out such that we dont enter into temptation!
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by babaife(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2007
i had such a nasty experience with a firm called HALLMARK consults around abibu oki street, lagos island. this consultants adveretsied in the guardian newspaper for applicants to apply in person. when we got there, we were issued forms to fill and asked us to pay about 2000 before you could write the test. i said HABA JOB SEEKERS DEY SUFFER O.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by luckyCO(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
The major reason why I posted this is that, I have a friend who is residing and working in Abuja. On one afternoon one man dashed into his office requesting that he needs somebody that is from Niger Delta he wants to give job to.

He had a copy of one multimillion company's internal memo saying that his uncle is incharge of the job but he wants it given to Niger Delta because none of them is working there. Salary 5.9M perannum.

later he said that he studied economics and cannt fit into IT which the job demanded for.

According to my freind, he wants somebody that he will know very well which he can talk about as if he really know the person and the interview is coiming up in seven days time. But his uncle likes drinks and he needs something that will enable him convince the uncle that my friend is best fro the job and the type of drink the man takes is one expensive wine about 20,000 which my friend was able to give 15,000.00 because he is in need of the job.

The guy took the money and disappeared.Later on some people made similar companint that they guy has been going about doing the same thing to people.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by Millionair(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
I wonder why many people still fall prey to 419! It is high time the issued of 419 should be made history.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by knightdew(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello friends, I’m sure we all are aware of the increasing on scams especially here in Nigeria which I have fallen victim for about 20 times. Have you heard of the growing menace on ATM scams here in Nigeria? For free report and more details visit www.iustusinmariabiz.com
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by peachie1(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2007
FRIEND OF MINE IN LAGOS NEEDED A RIDE HOME FROMA WALK AND FLAGGED DOWN A TAXI ON A BIKE AND HE ASKED HOW MUCH AND THE GUY SAID 350 AND MY FRIEND SAID NO WAY; I ALWAYS PAY 150. THIS OTHER TAXI MAN SAID GET ON I WILL GET YOU THEIR FOR 150.THE BIGGER GUY ON THE BIKE BLOCK THE TAXI AND MY FRIEND AND SAID YOUR GOING WITH ME AS YOU ASKED ME FIRST' AND WOULDN;T LET MY FRIENDS ARM GO ; AND TOLD MY FRIEND TO PAY HIM NOW .MY FRIEND PUNCHED THE MAN' AND THE RIP OFF GUY SAID CRYING KILL ME PLEASE KILL ME ; AND MY FRIEND LEFT IN THE HONEST TAXI'E BIKE ' SO YES BEWARE OF TAXI;S AS THEY WILL TRY TO CHARGE WAY MORE MONEY THAN SUPPOSED TO. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by platinumnk(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2009
peachie 1:

FRIEND OF MINE IN LAGOS NEEDED A RIDE HOME FROMA WALK AND FLAGGED DOWN A TAXI ON A BIKE AND HE ASKED HOW MUCH AND THE GUY SAID 350 AND MY FRIEND SAID NO WAY; I ALWAYS PAY 150. THIS OTHER TAXI MAN SAID GET ON I WILL GET YOU THEIR FOR 150.THE BIGGER GUY ON THE BIKE BLOCK THE TAXI AND MY FRIEND AND SAID YOUR GOING WITH ME AS YOU ASKED ME FIRST' AND WOULDN;T LET MY FRIENDS ARM GO ; AND TOLD MY FRIEND TO PAY HIM NOW .MY FRIEND PUNCHED THE MAN' AND THE RIP OFF GUY SAID CRYING KILL ME PLEASE KILL ME ; AND MY FRIEND LEFT IN THE HONEST TAXI'E BIKE ' SO YES BEWARE OF TAXI;S AS THEY WILL TRY TO CHARGE WAY MORE MONEY THAN SUPPOSED TO. lipsrsealed angry

na wooooh!! grin grin
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by Ben13: 2:54pm On May 08, 2009
no experience
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by Sissy3(f): 3:19am On May 10, 2009
Ben20001:

no experience

IZ u sure? tongue
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by mccloud224(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2009
You call this a topic of discussion?
Re: Share Your 419 Experience Here by Nignog: 11:36am On May 17, 2009
why i pay 2 get job i know want job in 1st place

(1) (Reply)

''Nigerian'' Scammer Eric Omoako (sp?) Caught On Tape / The Difference Between Psychopaths And Sociopaths / Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.