Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment (8715 Views)

Pensioners To Get Paid A Week After Retirement – PENCOM / Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Kwanza: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerian Union of Pensioners will embark on a nationwide protest on Friday over Federal Government’s continuous refusal to implement consequential adjustment on pensions as was done for workers’ salary.

https://ait.live/pensioners-to-embark-on-nationwide-protest-on-friday/

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a country!!! Even our grand parents who sacrificed their youthful years to serve the country are now feeling the heat.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by NwaNimo1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021

24 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Tunasco4u(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by RapistOnBail: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021

Federal government shouldn’t joke with our parents pensions.

Na there wahala go tie scarf come wear Rayban glass join.

Terrorist government.

Thunder fire Buhari and his terrorist sympathizer Pantami.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by CodedWealth(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Well if you understand the principles of making money in a long term,you'd agree with me that nigerian pension is scam.

I know nigerians who are making the said pension money annually...

Understanding the principles of money making is key,

Knowledge of where to iñvest your money is bae!

The best ways to iñvest money is never seen on tv!

10 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Blackfire(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
they better respect themselves and sit home...
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by royalamour(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Welcomed development.

They forced my mum who as of that time had only 12 years to retire to join a PFA.

We queried the circular. I mean how much can she save as an inspector of prisons on 57,000 NGN per month.

But we had no choice. She didn't save much.
She retired 11 years later.

Her pension is nothing to write home about.
19,000 NGN / $49 per month. I mean... It's like getting nothing.

Light, water and health bills swallows everything.
Feeding is out of it.

For 35 years she served Nigeria, in the end, Nigeria failed her.

We have tried to move her back to the old pension scheme which Buhari is enjoying, but to no avail.

They said Obasanjo introduced the PFA scheme. It is all scam.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari have broken all the negative records of Nigeria previous leaders. Both military and civilian.

7 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by yeleel: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
as if their strike go make any difference for d kind govt wey we get now.

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by GreaterFuture3: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by MrHighSea: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari - on the printing press!

[img]https://media1./images/50d089a0f9900949b83152346f77ee00/tenor.gif?itemid=21204532[/img]
lol
Lai Muhammad is coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abeg which association in nigeria, hasn't gone on strike under this buhari administratiin. Dr Ngige would be regretting by now, who send am message. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by tuoyoojo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
THIS GOVT PROBLEMS NOR DEY EVA DEY FINISH

AS ONE DEY START, ANOTHER ONE DEY BEGIN

ALL MEN NEED BAR ABEG

SEE AS INFLATION DON CAST EVRI

MONEY DON LOSE VALUE

PAY OUR PAPA AND MAMA THEIR PENSION O

ABI "MINTING PRESS" NOR DEY WORK AGAIN.......LOL

4 Likes

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
That's how you know something is expiring

You keep patching it up and it keeps leaking

Reminds me of spongebobs expired pineapple house scene....he kept struggling to batch it up and another side kept melting down
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by deeway200(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Buhati wont hear you. He just had an ear surgery in UK
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by deeway200(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
deeway200:
Buhari won't hear you. He just had an ear surgery in UK
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by adonnei: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
eww my dear pensioners, may God touch the hands of govt to sign it
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Zmark: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a pity, Buhari does not care. Just threaten to blow up nnpc head quarters now they will listen.

1 Like

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
This shouldn't be protested before it's implemented. Nigeria needs an overhaul to be fair
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by deavicky(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Maybe i will have join them on my father's stead.
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by gambia(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
This Country is in deep shit.
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by TriCee: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari - on the printing press!

[img]https://media1./images/50d089a0f9900949b83152346f77ee00/tenor.gif?itemid=21204532[/img]
lol, you be legend! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Rajiolaade: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
imagine several federal pensioners earning below #4000 per month. & buhari is claiming as the most unbiased president ,some body must suffer in heaven.
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Rajiolaade: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
imagine several federal pensioners earning below #4000 per month. & buhari is boasting as the most unbiased president ,some body must suffer in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by emmanuel596(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pensioners going on strike the government will ignore them forever
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by salbis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pension scheme is a very huge scam. My heart bleed anytime I remember my millions laying somewhere in the name of pension that I may end up not accessing. Senior citizens must be allowed to endure their retirement life..
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Map1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
royalamour:
Welcomed development.

They forced my mum who as of that time had only 12 years to retire to join a PFA.

We queried the circular. I mean how much can she save as an inspector of prisons on 57,000 NGN/$49 per month.

But we had no choice. She didn't save much.
She retired 11 years later.

Her pension is nothing to write home about.
19,000 NGN per month. I mean... It's like getting nothing.

Light, water and health bills swallows everything.
Feeding is out of it.

For 35 years she served Nigeria, in the end, Nigeria failed her.

We have tried to move her back to the old pension scheme which Buhari is enjoying, but to no avail.

They said Obasanjo introduced the PFA scheme. It is all scam.
Am really sorry to say this but I must confess your mother failed her self,do you knows that those Pepe sellers your mother go dey look one kind dey make more than 100k per month and in old age they don't line up in the sun waiting for nothing at d end of the month,as you are now if I asked if you will like to be self-employed or working for government you will still prefer working for government, better wake up
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by bigcee(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rajiolaade:
imagine several federal pensioners earning below #4000 per month. & buhari is boasting as the most unbiased president ,some body must suffer in heaven.
Really? I know of someone earning over 50k pension per month.
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Brushstrokes20: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of nuisance, evil, deceit, and and wickedness!....
Re: Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment by Toseenlove: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
CodedWealth:
Well if you understand the principles of making money in a long term,you'd agree with me that nigerian pension is scam.

I know nigerians who are making the said pension money annually...

Understanding the principles of money making is key,

Knowledge of where to iñvest your money is bae!

The best ways to iñvest money is never seen on tv!

Life generally Is all about having "Wisdom" Deception & Manipulation. Only FEW People understand what life Is all about......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pan African Forum Rejects Obasanjo As AU Observer Head In Zimbabwe / Farmers Will Not Pay Any Mandatory Protection Fees, Ogbeh Assures / Announcing Or Publishing A False Election Result Is A Criminal Offence - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.