Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Between Okada And POS Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Okada And POS Agent (574 Views)

Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / COVID-19: Now Is The Time For LASG To Lift Ban On Okada And Keke Napep / Okada And Keke Ban: Horses Seen On Road Ready For Business (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Okada And POS Agent by kingjooo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
My fellow nairalanders,please i need your opinions on the above topic.Giving up in life is not in my dictionary,i've fallen several times in life but one thing i know for sure is getting back on my feet again.Please for some of us that have done the business of riding bike(okada) and becoming a pos agent which one is better.Please i need a candid advice from those that have done it before.Because i believe it's better than staying idol especially for someone that have made money before.Thanks for your opinion in advance

1 Like

Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by wd2454418: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
I will advice you to start bike business, that's if you have craze for head.

Buy bike and give it out on higher purchase. But sometimes this rider can frustrate you like mad, but you made them sign agreement.

If you getting a new bike, you will earn your money and they won't complain.... but remember put God first in it.

1 Like

Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by kingjooo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
wd2454418:
I will advice you to start bike business, that's if you have craze for head.

Buy bike and give it out on higher purchase. But sometimes this rider can frustrate you like mad, but you made them sign agreement.

If you getting a new bike, you will earn your money and they won't complain.... but remember put God first in it.
Thank you my brother,i want to ride it myself
Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by 4godsake: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Get bike if you are going to ride it yourself,otherwise start a POS business.
Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by kingjooo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
4godsake:
Get bike if you are going to ride it yourself,otherwise start a POS business.
thanks bro i appreciate,i think it's better than staying idol
Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by Aquilazng(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
U wan join naija idol?
Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by kingjooo(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Aquilazng:
U wan join naija idol?
if i get the opportunity
Re: Between Okada And POS Agent by Olayinka777(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2021
My question is; I hope u don't live in an environment where bike is prohibited?

If it is just know that once the bike is seized that's the end of your investment/business o!

If u can get a busy place where there are heavy pedestrians then pos business it is for u but u still have to be streetwise so that they don't make u lose your money to fake alerts etc.

Every business has it downside though!

(1) (Reply)

21-Years-old Lady Sells Original Viral Meme Of Herself For $500,000 / How AMAC Officials Frustrate Businesses In Abuja Through Shady Tax Deals / How GTB Lured Me Into The Hand Of Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.