Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure (7101 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by TheRareGem1(f): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
*Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has pledged the commitment of the federal government towards addressing challenges affecting universities across the country*

Speaking on Wednesday when he hosted the new executive committee of the federal capital territory (FCT) branch of University of Lagos alumni association, Osinbajo said the federal government is working on reviewing the disparity in pension payments, and providing sustainable electricity in universities.

The FCT UNILAG alumni association delegation was led by Aliu Akoshile, its chairman.

He, however, urged the alumni association to also support the federal government’s efforts.

Speaking on behalf of the association, Akoshile said members of the FCT alumni branch are inspired by Osinbajo’s sense of loyalty and public service record, and promised to offer support where necessary.

The FCT UNILAG alumni association chairman was accompanied on the visit by Dupe Nelson, vice-chairman; Jaiyeola ‘Wale-Balogun, general secretary, and Wole Abraham, financial secretary.

Others members of the executive committee present are Ifewunmi Ajiboye, treasurer; Phyllis Nweke, welfare secretary; Julia Davids, publicity secretary, and Oluwafemi Ayodeji, assistant secretary.

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-meets-unilag-fct-alumni-promises-fgs-support-to-improve-university-infrastructure/amp

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by TheRareGem1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
VP is a UNILAG alumnus and a lecturer. It is good to see him giving back to universities across the country. In any case, UNILAG is a federal university.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by flexlatifa: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nonsense country
Promises be like 5and6
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by GreaterFuture3: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Your Cups will fill up one day?

Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. contact in Siggy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pledge, promise, look forward to, plan, expect, prepare, propose...... the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by tiswell(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
that's not the pressing issue we have in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by KINGSATANREBORN: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
If this man was my pastor and he tells me that God is supreme, caring, just, and loving then F.UCK GO.D. This midget is a depiction of the entire Yoruba race- blooodyyy cowards. They can s.uck the ba.lls of the codeine intoxicated Fulani jihadis killers who plunder their land openly without restraint. Bleep the hausa and fulani migrants.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Ajibade123(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
greatest Akokite

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Mokason288(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
tiswell:
that's not the pressing issue we have in this country
That’s the much he is allowed to handle

That , and Trader money

He can’t do beyond that

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Dpharisee: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari went on holiday and treatment in UK but refused to hand over to this man who has displayed loyalty to him.
Osinbajo is full of leadership ideas but is not given the chance to utilise his talent for the good of the country by the Cabal

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by GreenWire(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Bayaar02(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
OK... Next!
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by mountmoriah(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
onzxfiw921:
smart man
Ajibade123:
greatest Akokite
onzxfiw921:
smart man
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Thunder1010: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
It is good to give back to where you graduated from.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by adonnei: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
wow
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by revived: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
E go be

Naso this babe wey enter unilag that year snub me ni shaaa

Thank God say we sef get

On God
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
oga all tertiary institutions in Nigeria needed infrastructure.
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kudos to him.

I have over 190million nigerian emails and contacts for your business.

Quote me to negotiate price.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Owodiran1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Wada3: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have every confidence and trust in the Vice President

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
UNILAG the University of First Choice and the Nation's Pride.
Congratulations to the new executive menbers. I wish them the best of luck.
Thank you Mr Vice President for representing UNILAG brand excellently.
May God continue to bless you and Mr President.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Greatest Akokites!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by SmartMugu: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
KINGSATANREBORN:
If this man was my pastor and he tells me that God is supreme, caring, just, and loving then F.UCK GO.D. This midget is a depiction of the entire Yoruba race- blooodyyy cowards. They can s.uck the ba.lls of the codeine intoxicated Fulani jihadis killers who plunder their land openly without restraint. Bleep the hausa and fulani migrants.
You must be a very unhappy person from this comment of yours. You have a problem with God, yorubas, hausas, fulanis and most likely everyone in your life. You need help bro, ure sick
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by KINGSATANREBORN: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
SmartMugu:

You must be a very unhappy person from this comment of yours. You have a problem with God, yorubas, hausas, fulanis and most likely everyone in your life. You need help bro, ure sick
I'll refrain from engaging you because even though you try to package yourself with the name "Smart", you're still a "Mugu" in all ramifications.
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by TheRareGem1(f): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
KINGSATANREBORN:

But Nnamdi Cownu is enslaving you from oversea. Not only you but all your people. Too bad. What has he offer you all these while
Re: Osinbajo Meets UNILAG FCT Alumni, Promises Support To Improve Sch infrastructure by TheRareGem1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
KINGSATANREBORN:
I'll refrain from engaging you because even though you try to package yourself with the name "Smart", you're still a "Mugu" in all ramifications.

You are the mumu and mugu here. Refrain from exposing your idiocy and Ignorance here. It's pathetic

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Faces Of APC Team That Wanted To Take Over Anambra State(photos) / PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina / Why Tinubu Is More Of An Eagle Than A Parrot - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.