Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight (29089 Views)

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by NwaNimo1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
younglleo:

Can u stop posting all these disgusting Gif

ok

[img]https://media./images/895fd2451fc911f5bbf85824cbd04ef2/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by bejeria101(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fg wants to probe it's own stupidity,
Would make a nice read.

Set Awon Oponu geng.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by GeneralPula: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
A source at the airport said authorities are already looking into how the man found his way to the parked plane prior to departure

The young man paid his way.. Traveling agent go call ham offloading! Pilots are the ones involved here !

It’s been existing for long. They’ll offload you together with other passengers till final destination and once they reach the destination, immigration will approach you to pick you!

Kasala bursted here cuz Dutch police arrived there first before the immigration!

Many of my friends have traveled via this offload! It’s usually very cost tho!
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by mofedamijo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is very troubling. That could have been a suicide bomber, and he would have blown the plane.

Someone needs to get sacked. However, I am sure he paid someone to get there.

I used to work in the aviation/travel sector back in Nigeria. There is no way you can get that far without someone from the inside helping you. There are several IDs and badges for each part of the Airport.

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Islie:

Within the period, another stowaway was arrested on an Arik Air Lagos to Benin flight. Investigation revealed that the young man thought the plane was headed abroad.

https://dailytrust.com/fg-probes-death-of-stowaway-on-lagos-amsterdam-flight

Village people! E go see edo airline mothers grin
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by extol1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
blinking001:
These guys are always trying their best to give our government a bad name, let's give them their Biafra so we can all rest abeg. RIP to the dead.
if you don't have anything to say, must you comments?
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lagos to Amsterdam, Oga you no go fit survive na. that's a long flight.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simply means they don't carry out security checks or if they do, they do it lackadaisically...
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria always in the news for bad reasons. It's well . We place those who destroyed this country in the hands of God for appropriate punishment
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by charlesucheh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Why won't they take daring measures to JÀPÁ?

When the country they call their FATHER'S LAND is making life look like hell to them..

We need to make this country habitable even for the ordinary man so as to avoid embarrassing headlines like this ...
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by extol1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
mofedamijo:
This is very troubling. That could have been a suicide bomber, and he would have blown the plane.

I used to work in the aviation/travel sector back in Nigeria. There is no way you can get that far without someone from the inside helping you. There are several IDs and badges for each part of the Airport.
corruption has eaten deep into every sectors in Nigeria. presently, an average Nigerian is corrupt. I doubt it if they will sack anyone because of the connection among the staffs. don't be surprise, it can even be one of those leaders that runs the package
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by DonX001: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stanleyville:
grin

The one who thought he was heading to abroad but landed in Benin off me!..lmfaoO

Lol, by the time he sees the plane landing after just 30 minutes instead of several hours, and sees himself in Benin, the guy sef will feel like "offing" himself. grin grin grin
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by mofedamijo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
extol1:

corruption has eaten deep into every sectors in Nigeria. presently, an average Nigerian is corrupt. I doubt it if they will sack anyone because of the connection among the staffs. don't be surprise, it can even be one of those leaders that runs the package
Gooosssshhhh, this is sad.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by zoedew: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Most unlikely that anyone wants away from a well governed country.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by demefa(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stanleyville:
grin

The one who thought he was heading to abroad but landed in Benin off me!..lmfaoO
cool

It seems the guy didn't know the difference between MMA1(International Terminal) and MMA2(Domestic Terminal)
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by realstars: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Looking For Better Life But End Up In Healpless Death.

Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by heendrix(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
mofedamijo:

Exactly....without the Red id card Avsec would never let you thr the Apron wing of the airport. I would have suspected Nacho but those folks follow procedures so it's clearly with an insiders backing esp the Environment department officials

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by heendrix(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2021
extol1:

The highest anyone can receive in MMIA is query upon query and if you're still not changing, they'd change ur department. sack is not even in the book at all why's cause it's no ordinary or common people that are working at MMIA.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by 9jaRealist: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by anslemarinze52(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Within the period, another stowaway was arrested on an Arik Air Lagos to Benin flight. Investigation revealed that the young man thought the plane was headed abroad.

lol.....bad market for the dude
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by observanc1: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Instead of probing the death of someone who chose to kill himself, why not probe the reasons for choosing the suicidal path ?
that question is to who? KLM or FGN?
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by cardoctor(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Just imagine
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Everybody for 9ja won japa, a country without direction
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09am On Apr 22, 2021
She said, “We are trying to investigate it whether it is from here (Lagos Airport) or somewhere else.”
So there are no records of plane landing and taking off from our airports
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:54am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=TarOrfeeek post=101001295]

Buhari induced Brain resetting Hunger has forced a young man to JAPA illegally.

May Buhari induced hunger not force us to JAPA illegally.

A minute silence.[/quote[
An African remained an African with type of his comments.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Chijiokem1(m): 4:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Every one is running away from country
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by mofedamijo(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2021
heendrix:

Exactly....without the Red id card Avsec would never let you thr the Apron wing of the airport. I would have suspected Nacho but those folks follow procedures so it's clearly with an insiders backing esp the Environment department officials
You're absolutely right.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by vineyardfarms: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-probes-death-of-stowaway-on-lagos-amsterdam-flight

this govt should probe herself why the cost of living is raising every day? Pmb has made life unbearable for the common man. Gari, beans, rice, yam, onions, tomatoes, name it!!! Petrol, kerosine etc. This govt has put Billions of dollars into ghost agricultural projects with no result. President Buhari should step aside.
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by obstead200(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2021
blinking001:
These guys are always trying their best to give our government a bad name, let's give them their Biafra so we can all rest abeg. RIP to the dead.
I have exited this thread but I kept thinking about this your comment. I had to come back just to ask u a question.

Are u simply a bigoted dumb fool or are u genuinely ignorant?
Do you not realise that the government is making life difficult for everyone... including your dumb Hausa brothers and your Yoruba cousins (I don't know which one u belong to)

Did u not realise that what that guy did is probably the best he could try........without going into crime, terrorism and bandit and hurting his fellow countrymen?

Do u not realise that the Hausa Fulani who have gone into banditry and terrorism as a result of economic hardship are the worst of the demons, are those actually giving your Nigeria a bigger bad name?

How dare you talk ill of a tribe just because it's pple like to take their future in Thier hands rather than parasite on fellow countrymen?

Are you plain stup.id or just mad?
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2021
blinking001:

If your mother did her job, you wouldn't be here all the time chatting bonkers.

If she had given you time as a child and educated you enough, you could have come out a sane citizen. Shame on both parents. They produced an empty nylon bag
Re: FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight by Felabarmudia: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) / The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.