Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage (35934 Views)

El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / Between Malami’s Spare Parts And Southern Governors’ Cows By Farooq A. Kperogi / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by femi4love(m): 5:21am On Apr 22, 2021
No wonder some people call that country a “zoo”. I thought it was inappropriate, but I’m beginning to doubt my thoughts.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by badoh(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2021
Until people start treating the Bleep up of these useless senators or rep members, their brain will not reset. Bunch of fools.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Ladycewhy(f): 5:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Are there no enough senators from the south to have prevented this disgrace of a bill from passing through first reading? why will southern Senators always sit like m0rons and let northerners grab the entire country by the balls.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by backnbeta(f): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

Let them kuku propose PVC for cows as well..
You think they don't vote with their pvcs? Who do you think they count in the North to get their huge population? Dey there grin
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Iykman042(m): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2021
No no no,i cant accept this anymore,someone should do me USA VISA
#BIAFRAEXIT
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by mmsen: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2021
You can't human beings but you want to count cows.

Welcome to life in Abokistan.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by sholey4love: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Soon cow will start there face id and NIN registration.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by CaptainFM1: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

As much as you're correct, you forgot we don't have a database of our citizens. You don't seem to remember that this who applied for National ID card haven't gotten it 4/5 years later.

My question is, was this the state of those countries you love to point out before they started tagging their cows??... A good thing done in a wrong time becomes a bad thing... Bible says, "Don't let your good be evil spoken of"

But if they say there'll be no money budgeted for it, no special agency will be created, rather the they'll make use of the ministry of agriculture workers, agricultural extension department, Livestop production staff, e.t.c, trust me, Nigerians won't have issue with it... Oya, touch your heart and tell me if you believe thats what they'll do.

I don't understand where we differ. I think you just butteressed my point. I did say it may not be a pressing issue for us, but it is one of the multiple solutions to farmers/herders and cattle rustling problems.

My concern is the way people just start comparing "apples and mangoes"... Twitter in Ghana, Amazon in South Africa. Database for Cows in Nigeria. If those countries are having general insecurity issues. Mega Corporations like the above mentioned may not consider them too.

We have myriads of issues on our hands, and every suggestions at solving them shouldn't be waved away or mocked at. Everything we yearn for in this country is hinged on "security".

And I quote the word "Security" again. It's so vast and so deep. Without it, even the little we have will be destroyed.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Invitationn: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2021
drnoel:

Yep, that's why it's s good deal. Think about it. If it helps us know how many cows in the country and who owns them, where the cows are. We could know whose cows destroyed people's farms and who to hold responsible for compensation
100%
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by gulfer: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2021
In the next election, we will still vote these eediots back .Nigerians, we need to wake up and take back our destiny angry angry angry angry
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by ddeola: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Noe you know what this govt values more after the money they steal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cow go soon dey vote during elections. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by RedDesQ: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Saltybear:

Scammer

Whatever.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by GoldHorse(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2021
How did we manage to stay in this contraption called Nigeria this long?!!! shocked shocked sad sad Una don finish with human database?!
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by luluosas(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria is finished. These current politicians are bad omen for us
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by FunkyJustice(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Arabaincubus: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2021
They must include Arewa Youths amongst the Cows in this database capture.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Verysmart101: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2021
blues234:
Nothing wrong in the proposed bill. This is big business, you know.

Shut up ur dirty mouth dia.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Verysmart101: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2021
CaptainFM1:
I don't know why this doesn't seems to be a good development to many people. In most developed countries, RFID tags are been used to track animals. It's a positive suggestion the senator made in my own view.

If you say we have other pressing needs above creating databases for animal is understandable. We are still a developing nation. But to rubbish the suggestion in totality makes me worried the way Nigerians reasons.

It reminds me when former Minister of Agriculture, Akinwunmi Adeshina proposed Mobile Phones to farmers in 2003. Many mocked the decision. They didn't see how that will help farmers.

They didn't see how that will prevent 3rd parties and middlemen from highjacking and inflating the price of fertilizers and improved seeds. They didn't see that developing the rural communities.... so much they didn't see.

They didn't see the overall picture which the Minister and his cabinet must have thoroughly considered having taking several feedbacks from farmers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/no-going-back-on-cell-phones-for-farmers-minister/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwumi_Adesina

If u don't have anything reasonable to contribute please Bleep off from this platform.Just listen to it retarded self here
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Anything goes in this kontri.....

They are playing out a predetermined strategy and utilizing a playbook that is centuries old. We know what they are trying to accomplish.
Let them also instill the virtues of hardwork and honesty in the northern population, as well as prudent management in the northern elites. Their expectations of a free ride will still rubbish any advantage the hijacking of the country can afford them.
WE ALSO WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL NEVER BE THEIR SLAVES.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by sevenhundred(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided
Let them kuku propose PVC for cows as well..
and NIN.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Clinton207: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Come on! I just imagine what part of the brain � Nigerian leader think with/from. Na wah ooo
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by poeticsoldier(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2021
Long overdue!We ought to have known these important citizens whom were being protected at the expense of human lives,farms and properties.Their population ought to be known and duly recorded.Please give us the data of the VIC's very important cows and the slaves who work for them too.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by hectorswag(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Crimrburster:
Which country is this?
Fam, I'm at a loss here too grin grin grin
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by IdrisE(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2021
God please I want to live outside Zoo-Republic �
Grants my request of Lord and make it fruitful
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by adekool2015: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2021
sometimes I begin to reason, this people in National Assembly are they human being at all? or is it money they are collecting that is confusing some of them. Nigeria is gasping for air over the database of human via NIN and one bagga sit down in his comfort zone talking about animals database. Are we such they are � OK in that house call assembly?.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Na to give the cows official car remain
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Layk(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria! God have mercy
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2021
RealEzee:
This one hard for BMC to defend?
Cows are more valuable than them grin

What is bmc
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2021
EVEN BRITAIN IS NOW ASHAMED OF THIS slowpoke CHILD IT GAVE BIRTH TO IN 1960 CALLED NIGERIA AND IS NOW MAKING PREPARATIONS TO WELCOME A NEW NORMAL CHILD (BIAFRA) THAT WILL GIVE THE BLACK RACE AND THE ENTIRE HUMANITY GREAT HOPE.
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by Wiseonetemmy(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2021
So all these babalawos and amadioha powers are really useless, how come they haven't swear for these our leaders let them run mad and enter bush. We cannot continue like this na. Na so we do dey look like mumu for this country?
Re: Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage by OLUPET009(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria no follow for country wey dey d world, na out cast NAIJA b nao..spite on this govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.