Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia (67618 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2021
SLAP44:
Sometimes I sit and wonder, why the South West still doesn't realize their enermous potential to produce and export finished goods like these in a post Nigeria Oduduwa Republic.

Well, maybe it's northerners that are helping them produce these amoured vehicles in Ogun. grin

Northerners with bad policies and Ibos with fake products have killed most SW businesses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by orlaglobal234: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Very very commendable very good and nice keep it up

1 Like

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by 7lives: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

I will ignore the tribal theme and pick out the wisdom in this comment. The comparison was needless! Nice words though.

The generations born after 1999 thought Yoruba was having it rosy in Nigeria whereas it was the other way round.
Yorubas have wether the storm and mapped out a survival strategy.
Nigeria is 61 years now, Yorubas only came into the federal government in 2015, yet some people still think Yorubas have it rosy in this country.
Na so e dey be, grin grin grin grin grin from sabotage to more sabotage, from Azikiwe to Ojukwu, to Arthur Nzeribe and his ABN, to Daniel Kanu and his YEAA, to the red cap AGIP who always remind us that Nigeria will not burn because of MKO, to the thousands of Yorubas that were killed fighting for democracy, to some of us who escaped stray bullets of the unknown soldiers as they are called then.
They laughed and jeered while Yorubas took a serious hit, which made us look like a people under a siege.
Yoruba have wether it all.
If it doesn't kill us, it will only make us stronger.
Nigerian will also not burn because some people finds themselves in opposition.
What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander, the earlier they get used to playing opposition the better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by Ayobami7(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
nice
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by 7lives: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
PussyKing:

The issue is that when you are used to licking the ass of the fulanis the addiction won't let you realize your potentials anymore.

The Yorubas are destined to be slaves under the fulanis

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin E ma je ki a ka eru, ti a ba ka eru, inu eru a baje.
Meaning don't let us count slaves, if we do, the slaves will be sad.
So you don't know that your fathers have serve the most?, You clearly didn't get the memo.
Don't make me open can of worms for you this morning o. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by obidevine(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
I've been to this #proforce factory as far back as 2014 and trust me they know what they are doing

4 Likes

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by zoedew: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
What is this one saying now. Who can interpret the jargons he's saying?
Abi o! He belongs to the throng that sees everything from the perspective of the ethnic!

1 Like

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by zoedew: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2021
it remains to be seen how well Nigerian governments at fg and state levels have patronised proforce

1 Like

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by Brushstrokes20: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Awesome !

I rep odua republic!
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by Guitar5: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2021
MrMaestro:
Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjhhHESwr_U
I swear I am so loving this part of a Yoruba executive chief !!!! I be Edo man ooooo but am so loving this part of a Yoruba personality! . God bless you sir !!!!!! And this has brought me to say my intentions here ,Good evening guys , I just felt I should put up this write up on the forum to get views and contributions from our vibrant youths because am about to take a step , I have this burning desire to fight boko haram, today marks the 7th year anniversary since our chibok girls has been kidnapped and still haven't brought back to us . I actually feel our army and AIRFORCE fighters are not well equipped ,but we don't really need to rely on that , as they are under command and the issuance of equipments for this battle is not to be deliberated . I have a very crazy idea that an eagle can be trained and equipped with a surveillance camera strapped on its chest to be able to focus on the areas where these bandicts ARE and imploy the ground power of the army for the fight ! With the EAGLE on the sky , I should have a device monitor to be able to send signals to the MILITARY showing the graphical region where these bandicts emanates from! At this stage , I wanna reserve this idea , and hear from those that would really love to work with me as a big project please ! This country is sinking ! God bless every one !

6 Likes

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by HabaHaba: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:
Arrant nonsense. What is ibo doing better than Yoruba except running around and developing everywhere with coke. Pressure ko, prison ni.

You are big fooh!
Abu ofia, useless Akamu!!!
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by joefelin2345: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2021
WUdec:

Igbos are not in harsh conditions. They are naturally entrepreneurial in any condition. Its something that starts from birth.

Every igbo man is designated responsibility from his childhood. He is responsible for his brothers, his home in the absence of his father and the running of the home as well when there is no means of livelihood coming in. He is also responsible for the safety and well-being of his household regardless of his birth position.

Secondly either of his parents owns or runs a business full time or side hustle. So he learns it earlier on. One of his friends also has something going on for himself off his hardwork. In every 10 friends he keeps 2 are entrepreneurs no matter the age.

Then he grows older, takes a fearless leap and invests in himself..not caring about a loss.

Hardwork is not of a tribe, its of a people.

Same hardwork can be found in the ever industrious hardworking Yoruba women & Edo Women.

These are people who prefer to invest in themselves thus they are part of those that dominate the entrepreneurial market.

So its not to be compared but i strongly agree with your 'under pressure' comment. People do produce the best of themselves when they are uncomfortable and under pressure.

Thank you my brother. Ability to see greatness in others is greatness in itself. Nigeria would be better if we have quite a number of forward looking people like you. I am a proud Yoruba. I schooled at Nsukka in the early 1980s. I read a lot about the Igbo's exploits during & after the civil war. I had visited both Ojukwu Bunker & War Museum in Umuahia. I marveled at the genius behind the manufacture of Ogbonigwe & battery shore. I did my NYSC in Kano & saw a lot of progress there most especially in agribusiness Devt. So let's us work together just like our politicians do when it comes to sharing their loots.

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by plaindealer: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2021
ariketalks:
These are armoured vehicles for God's sake. Why do some people expect them to look sleek? Armoured vehicles are designed to be rugged, withstand extreme conditions and rough terrains, not to be visually appealing. If you think they are ugly or look like "a casket" like someone said, that's because they weren't built for you. Get yourself a sedan or SUV.

The armored trucks are not different from the ones in America or China because the general concept remains the same all over the world, but according to the inferiority complex and low self-esteem Nigerians, it's worthless and useless because it's made in Nigeria even though this product is an export product that other countries and even the UN are buying from us.

Ignorance

Low self-esteem

Inferiority complex

Hatred

Bitterness

Tribalism

Anti-Nigerian mentality

....pick one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by samwash(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I hate this news now Yoruba company want to compete with our great innonson no way .

So becox the company that produce it is in Yoruba land, that make the company a Yoruba company Abi?
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by 2oby: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2021
SLAP44:
Sometimes I sit and wonder, why the South West still doesn't realize their enermous potential to produce and export finished goods like these in a post Nigeria Oduduwa Republic.

Well, maybe it's northerners that are helping them produce these amoured vehicles in Ogun. grin

Do u even make sense to urself? Ur people dont have potential or havent realised theirs n y r dey still in Nigeria?

Dont b too full of urself, ur wisdom might just b a childs play beside reality. Buhari had such wisdom b4 becoming d president but reality is different.

2 Likes

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by delpee(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2021
poyet:
And the Nigerian armed forces barely patronize this company, but go to war ordinary pickup trucks, endangering its personnel.
The Nigeria Police should be commended, because it's the main agency of government patronizing this company ahead of any other.

The Nigerian Army under Buratai bought from them.

1 Like

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by delpee(f): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2021
samwash:

So becox the company that produce it is in Yoruba land, that make the company a Yoruba company Abi?

Obviously, you didn't watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by LikeAking: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria can manufacture anything.
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by kingharzy: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Rehdasignature1:
Did you really typed this or your phone keypad is malfunctioning? Come out here and talk.

Good'ay sir, hope you're doing well. I'm out now. I typed everything and my phone's keypad is functioning well. Are you?? let's talk.
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by sulaak(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2021
BiafIntel:
ASSEMBLED IN OGUN. Corrected!!!

Better than imported into Ogun state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by nlreserve: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:

Those who believe in a brighter future then, and fought for it, definitely see the result.
Dangote and co.

It's the fearful and unstable ones that sees no good.
#believe in your country, she is full of potential.
u be mumu
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by LikeAking: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Lets learn from Pro force.
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by LikeAking: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

Assembling is also manufacturing.

EVERY tOP MANUFACTURER IN the world also assemble.

No manufacturer can manufacture all the parts alone.

U get.

We dont understand manufacturing in Nigeria, thats a reason why the nation depends on imports.

The few who understand manufacturing are cashing out.

3 Likes

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why not send them to Borno and Maiduguri for peace keeping?

I get it, they re used to transport skulls from Somalia. grin
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by samwash(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
delpee:

Obviously, you didn't watch the video.

Must you be sentimental in everything?
Even if the company is own by a Yoruba man
The UN that brought the Truck, brought a made in Nigeria product not a Yoruba man product.
Like wish Innoson is a Nigerian product not an ibo man product.
We are Nigerians FRIST b4 our tribe & religion.
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by plaindealer: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

What is this one talking about?

Even in the US and many developed countries with advanced manufacturing, components are sourced from all over the world for local assembly through the global automotive supply chain.

Everything is assembled all over the world...

Nigerian youths and ignorance are like brothers and sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by plaindealer: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
LikeAking:

Assembling is also manufacturing.

EVERY tOP MANUFACTURER IN the world also assemble.

No manufacturer can manufacture all the parts alone.

U get.

We dont understand manufacturing in Nigeria, thats a reason why the nation depends on imports.

The few who understand manufacturing are cashing out.

Correct..
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by AlexB300: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
extol1:
congrats to Yoruba afonja
say no to tribal marks grin
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by AlexB300: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Yoruba, what a great a race
Yoruba nation is blessed
tribe/ethnic group not race. We’re all negroes, whether you be yoruba, hausa or igbo and the miscellaneous ethnic groups. Na our race be dat wink wink
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by wink2015(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
IF WE CAN MANUFACTURE OR ASSEMBLE ARMOURED CARS WHY IS NIGERIA youth facing massive unemployment?
Re: Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia by kevapet: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:

No one will come down to make your country a paradise, you gaz believe and fight for it.

I'm still in my early 20s by the way, with a very rough upbringing, but doing well for myself.

You gaz first help yourself individually, before it can be complemented by others effort.

Complaining will take you no where, we are still here because a lot are complaining and doing nothing.
You are just a little above 20. I was stupid when i was that age too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.