Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Advice On Web Development Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice On Web Development Project (212 Views)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT / Are You Looking To Outsource Web Development Project(s)? / Web Development Project Ideas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Web Development Project by wiselong: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear all,

I need advice on the above subject, I was contacted by an organisation to develop a custom web application for their Employee Management system. They mentioned to me that it would be hosted online and they already have a hosting server. According to them, I will be managing the application after development but my concern is how do I protect my source codes from being used by another person since I don't have control over their server? (Note, what they are buying is the solution not the source code)

Also, they mentioned that along the line they will engage other developers who will have access to the database schema am developing for their solution. The essence of this is to allow the other developers to create other solutions for staff using the same database as the data model.

How do I execute this project completely without the application being compromised?

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Play All Mobile Soccer Games With Controller Or Gamepad / How VR App Development Is Reshaping Businesses & Their Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.