Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (24782 Views)

NEW - Wholesale Clothing From UK To Nigeria - Affordable Wholesale Prices / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Europe To Nigeria / Brand New Wholesale Designer Perfumes From Uk : Clearance (+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by firstlady4(f): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hi am interested in your uk cloths. I live in port harcourt and will want to know when next you have them. My number 08098389501.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by feminineA: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
hello
Am very much intrested. my number 08096602523. and my email add is bunmi4real08@yahoo.com. pls inbox me prices and pictures. thx
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2011
plss am intrested too,in females own, can u plss mail me at yeye4live@yahoo.com

i ned to kno d tym u will b comin in n wat type of brand u ve.tanks
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by babyzze(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
interested, Kindly inbox me babyzze@yahoo.com.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by tammy1pip: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
hi,am interested pls contact me on tammy1pip@yahoo.com or call 01-7765100
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by blabel: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am an importer of branded clothing from South Africa looking to export to Nigeria. We sell both children
and adults clothing. We have 5 well known brands to export.

Please send me your email and contact details if you are interested.

Alternatively you can email me : chantells@webmail.co.za .

Kind Regards

Chantell
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by uphapie: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
i am interested as well.

my contact are 08099387779, email happywise2002@gmail.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by izzychap: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2011
Hello every one'
I have new supplies of Uk ladies cloths coming in soon into Nigeria.
Interested buyers within Rivers and environs such as Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Abia, Anambra and Cross River State should contact me.

sms or call 08182983180
or email: izzydegreat@hotmail.com

Cheers
Izzy
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by orimahspence: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2011
Intrested in d wholesales ,and wana buy frm youlet's talk, +2348036032947
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by papapee: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
l m interested in men,women and kids p ls send price list and the pictures to olubunmi underscore obafemi @yahoo.com,07042465537.Thanks
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Oyingold: 3:00am On Dec 31, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Now you don't have to travel abroad to get the best clothes and shoes for your business,  Huge returns for your investment.
You can pick up your goods in Lagos or we can arrange shipment to you anywhere in the country.
Please e-mail me on oyindagold2@yahoo.com to take advantage of this opportunity. I will mail the catalogue of clothes coming in January 2012.

Thanks

Oyinda
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by bc4love(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
Pls I'm greatly interested in your clothing, I work with a multinational company & I have contacts with other multinational companies & markets . Contact me on oluwole.ogunyemi@dhl.com or 08033992417. Regards
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by flakey94: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hello,
I am interested in more details.
Please send to thejeanscloset@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 10, 2012
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by lily0231: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
I m interested in d male stocks & prices.08165273663.harrybaba2005@yahoo.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by ITHANKGOD: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2012
Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please see sample pictures. Note that these are old designs as well. I am not able to upload the new models as the file are too large. Please feel free to send me emails to request Makrom latest Italian designs. I am able to supply to you on wholesale. Anywhere in Nigeria is reachable. Wholesale Prices from 5K5 on shirts. Once again please note that the pics are old designs. If you are interested please drop me an email and i will forward the new designs to your mail box as they are too large to put on here.

The more u buy the less you spend. I also do gabriel moon crested blazers. Suits from Gabriel Moon and 100% Silk ties that come with Cufflinks and pocket square for only £10 for one.

You can reach me on jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk

If you have Blackberry Pin please email it to me together with your request and i will add you on my BB.

Thank you to those that are actually serious buyers that have been patronizing me.

I asked God to keep me away from my enemies and then i realised i started losing my friends.
nothing like buying and selling and a little risk sometimes comes with huge benefits. it could be the opposite but God guide us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITALIAN MAKROM SHIRTS.doc
ITALIAN MAKROM SHIRTS.doc (88 KB - downloaded )
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by pri2chi: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
Visit www.bodymo.com/wholesale and view some of the dresses we can supply directly to Nigeria from the USA. Contact me asap on how you can get samples (info@bodymo.com) BBM 2260BE5C, MObile +0016789337614. Prices of clothes shown in the picture are retail prices; Yes, we sell both retail and retail

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by makinde3: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hello My People,

Are you interested in buying both men and ladies designer and plain blank t-shirts in bulk from uk?

Please email makinde3@yahoo.com for more info

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ade Makinde
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by pri2chi: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
I Just got a bunch of cologne and perfumes at directly from the manufacturer, gucci ferragamo, polo, lacoste, and many more. Email me at info@bodymo.com if you need me to supply your store. Products are already in lagos nigeria
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by oderemo(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2012
this country is just a dump, bra, panties, shorts, nickers. etc
what a lazy lots, no wonder unemployment is this high.
mitshhhhhhhhhhhew.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by ogechilyn(f): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
I will be interested in female clothing especially tops and Jeans and male and female office shirts. email me with what you can supply at Lynda_ogechi@yahoo.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by dapix: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
i am interested in male,female and kids cloths and shoes, my number 08029736561, dapour03@yahoo.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by henryhemon(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
@poster,
I am interested,08068851352 is my number.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
I supply high quality men, women, & kids clothes wholesale from the UK. See catalog.advancestrategies.co.uk for more details. Or email me altogethert@gmail.com.

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by altogether: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
I supply high quality men, women, & kids clothes wholesale from the UK. See catalog.advancestrategies.co.uk for more details. Or email me altogethert@gmail.com.

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by karlakassy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
pls send me d price list of d children and ladies clothings,thanks, calpattyc@yahoo.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Sodah(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
Whats up! Am interestd I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis business! Dis ,•̸ϞƔ mail abiodundoyin@yahoo.com nd 08026866459! am Abey, thanks
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Oladym(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2012
Hi
I am thinking of suppling clothes for women, men, and Children from the UK at affordable good quality, these are ex high street shop goods, such as Marks and spencer, Burton, Ann summer and Clarks. The issue is, China goods are cheaper even if the quality is no where near that of UK. For instance i have underwears from Marks and spencer for a very affordable amount but not like the China N300 for Underwear. I am rest assured that my goods will be valuable to a retailer who want to sell quality items at affordable price.

Please send me e mails on items that i need to order more of from the UK. my email is oladym@yahoo.co.uk.

Regards.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by yemilala(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
My no is 08027887619 let's talk bout ur goods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wall Cladding. 'Alucobond' Aluminium Composite Panels. Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria. / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.