Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not (753 Views)

Secure Your Home Premises With Our Solar Street Light / Get A CCTV Camera For As Low As 18k To Secure Your Homes/premises / Secure Your Family Today With Our CCTV Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Are you building or planning to build?
Do you dream of giving your building such as, shop, office, school, worship centre, etc the best design when it come to electrical and security works? Our technicians with high level of experience and exposure are ever ready to give your building an astonishing finishing/look. Why not call us for your installation and maintenance works today?

Our services in Lighthouse Technologies include the following...
CCTV installation and maintenance,
Video doorbell installation and maintenance,
Electrical wiring, fittings and maintenance,
Sound system installation and maintenance,
electric fence installation and maintenance,
fire alarm installation and maintenance,
Solar/inverter installation and maintenance,
Intercom installation and maintenance
DSTV installation and maintainance
Acces control

We don't compromise with the standard and quality of our services. We bridge the gap between your dream and reality. You can prevent intruders from your facilities with our electric fence installation and monitor the affairs of your building with our CCTV mobile view anyway in the world.

We can help you Make it simple.
Make it memorable.
Make it inviting to look at.

Call/whatsapp: 070 3786 0958

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Call us for your electrical fittings and installation. We don't compromise with the quality of our services. Your satisfaction is our top priority. 07037860958

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 4:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Call us today...07037860958
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2021

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Call us today
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
We are duly registered and certified by the CAC. We promised guaranteed maximum satisfaction for all our services. Call us today on 07037860958

A trial will convince you...

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 8:08am On May 08, 2021
Call us for all your electrical and security system installation work. 07037860958
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 1:55pm On May 08, 2021
Hi
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 8:09am On May 31, 2021
Good morning. Have a blessed week ahead. Don't forget to call us for all your electrical and security system fittings/installations. We give you the best..07037860958

1 Like

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 1:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Give us a call
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Let us be your plug

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hi
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Call us
Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by Lighthousetechn: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Secure your home and your workplace from unwelcome intruders.

Install CCTV in your home/office and monitor their activities anywhere in the world with your mobile phone. Call us today 07037860958

1 Like

Re: Secure Your Perimeter. Control Whose In And Whose Not by microbio13: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Tell me, can these cameras work together with the mobile application from ajax? I recently purchased this security system for myself and this company does not produce its own cameras for sale and therefore I am looking for good cctv cameras on the Internet. How well do your cameras work and can it be perfectly combined with https://ajax.systems/? I apologize in advance if the question was somehow wrong for you. I just want to maximize the security of my home. Thank you for your reply in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? / Beautiful, Unique And Durable Photo Frames Of All Types For Homes And Offices. / What Are Your Thoughts Of Teenage Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.