Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin (745 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by hbemigho(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
In distributing the gifts, He gave some Tangerine, others got Orange, many got Grape and Watermelon reach some people.

Ladies, shey you understand?

Which ever one of these gifts you have, please appreciate it wholeheartedly.

Even God after He finished work and distributing these gifts, looked at every and said it was perfecto.

But some people nor dey gree hear word.

Some that have tangerine say na watermelon dey want.

Now God go dey wonder say where these people dey learn this kind "long-throat" behavior from?

While some tangerine people nor dey worry about bra, others dey find the one with heavy duty padding.

Eziokwu!

Watermelon people nor need any padding but dem nor dey easily see their size for market.

Our Nigerian tailors are not helping matters.

They want to be sewing wedding gowns, and classic asoebi styles. Nobody want to be sewing bra to help this ministry.

The funny thing is that the orange and watermelon geng fully understands that in the end, every soldier that standeth however gallantly, must lass lass bow down and take an everlasting nap.

But this is mostly not the case for those in the tangerine geng.

Once a gallant solder, always a gallant solder.

Infact, some believe that the smaller the tangerine, the more gallant the soldier at the end of the day, after its all been said and done. �

I forgot to mention that some members of the tangerine geng cannot wait to marry, give birth and start breastfeeding so that the tangerine can be upgraded to a much bigger gift.

Some are even praying to get partner that have anointed hands, so that by reason of the coitus anointing, anything he touches go just dey big anyhow.

Now, these are the issues.

Ladies which one you get? Guys which one you dey like?

No forming here pulizzz. I know some people wee see their spec here.
Re: If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by ahnie: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
To me he bestowed with tangerines.
And I'm still rocking them,still firm even after two kids.
May God bless my husband for not being a breastaholic.
No padding needed,bra is useless to me,I only wear bra when going out

God thenking you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by Vision101(m): 3:25am On Jul 06, 2021
@ahnie

@me
Tell your husband that doctor said that constant sucking of your breast is good for your health. That's where the trigger for action is. Promise that you will tell him.
Re: If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by ahnie: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Vision101:
@ahnie

@me
Tell your husband that doctor said that constant sucking of your breast is good for your health. That's where the trigger for action is. Promise that you will tell him.
Noted!thank you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by lilvicky68(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Grape make sense..

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2021
The bigger the better.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Understand This, Congratulations! You Are A Fargin by hbemigho(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Something must kill a man
Chapter1vs6:
The bigger the better.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Gift Your Child A Smartphone? / Story Of Drug Addiction / Should I Force Them To Sell The Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.