Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ (3913 Views)

See Abandoned Mansions And Luxurious Cars Of Eze-ego 20 Years After His Death / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Callyd(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2021
So sad that today in history, we remember the death of Chief Onuora Nzekwu, who was a well known writer, broadcaster and book author. Onuora is from Onitsha, Anambra state. In May 1966, he wrote the popular novel,
EZE GOES TO SCHOOL, which went viral and gave him game and much visibility.

Chief Onuora died on this day 2017, aged 89.

These are some of the books he wrote before death, some of which most of us should know:

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/today-author-of-eze-goes-to-school-died.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Eze go don turn grandpa by now

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by ahnie: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
with plenty grand children and great grand shudren

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by ahnie: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
with plenty grand children and great grand shudren.

Abeg you even know where chike dey sef?
abi he still dey fantasize about how to cross river niger.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Faber(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2021
ahnie:

with plenty grand children and great grand shudren.

Abeg you even know where chike dey sef?
abi he still dey fantasize about how to cross river niger.

Both Chike and Eze are now ozo title holders in their respective communities right now.. grin grin

Chike was a greedy boy sha. That's why he was involved in gambling/ponzi scheme with that money dubbler. The man dupped Chike his eyes come clear. grin grin

RIP Chief Onuorah Nzekwu.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by ahnie: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

Both Chike and Eze are now ozo title holders in their respective communities right now.. grin grin

Chike was a greedy boy sha. That's why he was involved in gambling/ponzi scheme with that money dubbler. The man dupped Chike his eyes come clear. grin grin

what about the man that sold skewer to chike that time sef...i heard he's from aguleri.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Faber(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2021
ahnie:

what about the man that sold skewer to chike that time sef...i heard he's from aguleri.

grin grin grin

Your head dey there. Indommie generation will not understand

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Peace081: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Eze don join Yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by mytime24(f): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Eze never still graduate angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by cassidy1996(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
ibos too get brain
rip sir, but eze lives on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Houseofglam7(f): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Jamesrock(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
RIP
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by stinjoe(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
That nostalgic feelings.
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by EmmySparky(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
mehn...good old days
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by MikeMicheal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Eze is now a yahoo boy,

He finally finished school but no work.
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Richy4(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

grin grin grin grin grin

You will not kill me ooo....

Please do you know the whereabout of Agbo Malika in Primary 4.. that lived in the town of Lagoon that was not far from Ibadan and Simbi too?.... Do you know their present location and what they have become smiley?...Someone said about 3 years ago here on Nairaland that Agbo was pursuing his doctorate degree in University of Ibadan and Simbi was a runzgirl then... Do you know if she has finally settled down now? or were they lying? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by beautyhd: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rip sir

Who read Eze goes to college?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Faber(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin

You will not kill me ooo....

Please do you know the whereabout of Agbo Malika in Primary 4.. that lived in the town of Lagoon that was not far from Ibadan and Simbi too?.... Do you know their present location and what they have become smiley?...Someone said about 3 years ago here on Nairaland that Agbo was pursuing his doctorate degree in University of Ibadan and Simbi was a runzgirl then... Do you know if she has finally settled down now? or were they lying? grin grin

Agbo is now a senior lecturer. Simbi later enter Italy for runz... one Bini boy carry her enter there. Another tori for town has it that Simbi is now a baby mama for one Oyibo inside Italy. grin grin She is not in the country right now. Am sure of that.

Then as for Obi and Ada. Obi later became a governor I no want mention the state sha grin grin.
Then Ada don settle down sha. Bola as became a governor.

The only man wey carry last was Edet, you remember "Edet live in Calabar" in the MacMillan series. Edet still dey Calabar. Though he is into dog meat business now. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Ahmed0336(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
DAMN!!!!

This is the first book I learnt how to read way back..... Thank you sir for the impact you'd have not just to me alone.

Rest in Paradise
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Richy4(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

Agbo is now a senior lecturer. Simbi later enter Italy for runz... one Bini boy carry her enter there. Another tori for town has it that Simbi is now a baby mama for one Oyibo inside Italy. grin grin She is not in the country right now. Am sure of that.

Then as for Obi and Ada. Obi later became a governor I no want mention the state sha grin grin.

The only man wey carry last was Edet, you remember "Edet live in Calabar" in the MacMillan series. Edet still dey Calabar. Though he is into dog meat business now. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think I have a clue about the state sha... Like some oil state like that lipsrsealed..
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Eryyy92: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Faber:

Bro well done

you finish work...lol
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Bruno3000(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
DAMN!!!!

This is the first book I learnt how to read way back..... Thank you sir for the impact you'd have not just to me alone.

Rest in Paradise
Ahmedo so u sef read am? grin
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Faber(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think I have a clue about the state sha... Like some oil state like that lipsrsealed..

Oil dey your head be that grin grin
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Eze for don turn Yahoo boy now.
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Reminds me of Onye obodo skit...
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by farem: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Callyd:
So sad that today in history, we remember the death of Chief Onuora Nzekwu, who was a well known writer, broadcaster and book author. Onuora is from Onitsha, Anambra state. In May 1966, he wrote the popular novel,
EZE GOES TO SCHOOL, which went viral and gave him game and much visibility.

Chief Onuora died on this day 2017, aged 89.

These are some of the books he wrote before death, some of which most of us should know:

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/today-author-of-eze-goes-to-school-died.html?m=1

What an illiterate headline!
How can Nigeria celebrate the death of an icon instead of his life (and time)?
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by exquisitehairs1(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rip. Legend
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by royalair(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Chike, Edet, Eze and Simbi grin
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by johnkey: 3:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Nostalgic feelings, when life really made sense. when I read books with kerosene lantern placed on the toilet flusher while I empty my bowels and download knowledge.
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by femi4: 6:08am On Apr 23, 2021
Eze is now a G boy.... school na scam
Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by Ahmed0336(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Bruno3000:
Ahmedo so u sef read am? grin

I did o. Mrs Egwuna taught me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Celebrates The Death Of The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ by landmark86: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Eze achieved is dream.
Eze hail from Anambra State
Primary school from 1966-1971
Govt college from 1971-1977
University of Ibadan (B.sc) from 1977-1981
Unilag (M.sc) from 1982-1983
Work with Anambra govt from 1984-1991
Leed university (PhD) from 1991-1994
Politic from 1994-2015
Dr Eze is now retired

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Speaks On Late Wife, Pastor Bimbo, New Wife And New Life. / Exclusive - Obiwons Wedding Pictures {namywedding.com} / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson Who Is More Versatile N Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.