Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Do I Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption (322 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption by micariice(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2021
I want anyone that know how I can get NYSC Certificate of Exemption to guild me through the process for me apply and receive it
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption by Goldbw122(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2021
You didn't state the name of the University?
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption by VTJN(m): 5:17am On Apr 23, 2021
micariice:
I want anyone that know how I can get NYSC Certificate of Exemption to guild me through the process for me apply and receive it
if you are 30 before your school senate approve your result you will definitely be exempted

Just go and do your registration, you will be exempted

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Constipation Naturally / Generate Over 150k To 700k Monthly With Ecommerce Every Month All On Facebook. / Accommodation For Female Corp Members In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.