Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Cheap N Fresh Biggest Onion Size Around Ago Palace And Environs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheap N Fresh Biggest Onion Size Around Ago Palace And Environs (347 Views)

The Plate Of Food I Bought For N1500 Was N400 A Year Ago (Photo) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap N Fresh Biggest Onion Size Around Ago Palace And Environs by 3ncrypted: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2021
We are iCT Foods.

Cheaper than mile12 is here.

People have this notion that if it's cheap then it's substandard. Not with us we give you quality and quantity.

If we don't give our naira value who will.

The bigger the onion the stronger the flavor for as low as 4 small ones #50.
Biggest size 2 for 150
Stock up because by first week of May onion will begin to increase in price.

Yes, this big ones will be more pricey.

Coming soon PREMIUM QUALITY GOAT � MEAT.
sweet mother's in the house will agree with me that meat takes like 65% of the whole money you budget for a pot of soup. These days it's even getting worst as meat price inflation is on the increase. With us you can give your money some sort of value by buying quality and cheap. Pick up and delivery will be available.

Work in progress behind the scenes.

(1) (Reply)

Original 9JA Jollof!!!! / Appliances / Ahmad Tea Is The Go To Tea When Stressed And It's Fully Stocked @htsplus.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.