Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? (3172 Views)

Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint / "Stop Harassing People With Laptops" - Isa Ali-Pantami To Police / Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by BiafIntel: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2021
How is that possible if not for the reason that the person that you are seeing in this picture is not the Buhari you all know, but Yusuf Abubakar from Niger Republic. Just look at how fresh this Buhari look. This a man of 89 years and very sick?
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is always right. Shame to all of you dumb nigerians for not seeing how fulani that migrated all the way from futa jalon is playing you all in your ancestral land.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13431176_13429658fbimg16187473178723560jpegd2f6ff0b6945845070807beb99654bff_jpeg_jpeg716009a976cb728fa47fee763f9635dd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2021
I Love PMB

I don't give a rat ass about Pantami. I wish we could do away with religious leaders like him in Nigeria. However multiple threads about him are getting boring.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by chiiraq802(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
PMB will only Love you back if were a Cow.... So are you a Cow grin

21 Likes

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by Pierocash(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Ok it is Yusuf Abubakar from Niger, it is no more Jibril Al-Sudani from Sudan?

Confused clone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by FarahAideed: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I don't give a rat ass about Pantami. I wish we could do away with religious leaders like him in Nigeria. However multiple threads about him are getting boring.

You love Buhari for what exactly? What exactly

2 Likes

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by PlsBanMe: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

May God control affairs of your life just as PMB is controlling the affairs of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by amc: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2021
PlsBanMe:

May God control affairs of your life just as PMB is controlling the affairs of Nigeria.

But he seems happy with his life and PMB. It appears you are the one in need of prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by kindlyheart: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Btw, who else noticed the sudden disapearance of mister bandits mediator (sheik gumi) from the media ever since the fake news of pantami being on USA's terrorism watchlist circulated?

serriously

2 Likes

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by alizma: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Isa pantami, I do not hate you as a person but I hate what you stand for in the past, how it affect our present and threatening our future. If I believe you could have changed from being a supporter of terrorist between a space of 7years, then what assurance do I have that you won't return to the same people in the next 7years? Unfortunately if that turned out to be the case in the next 7years or thereabouts, then you will be returning to them with all my information(BVN, NIN, SIM number etc) at your disposal. It is on this unfortunate ground and in the interest of the country and the people you now claim to love that I hope you will understand the need to show this sincere love of yours by honorably resign and save Nigerians of any further chaos.
This has nothing to do with religious, party or tribal affiliations but about the interest of the entire country which supercede any individual's or group interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by nairalandankrah: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
alizma:
Isa pantami, I do not hate you as a person but I hate what you stand for in the past, how it affect our present and threatening our future. If I believe you could have changed from being a supporter of terrorist between a space of 7years, then what assurance do I have that you won't return to the same people in the next 7years? Unfortunately if that turned out to be the case in the next 7years or thereabouts, then you will be returning to them with all my information(BVN, NIN, SIM number etc) at your disposal. It is on this unfortunate ground and in the interest of the country and the people you now claim to love that I hope you will understand the need to show this sincere love of yours by honorably resign and save Nigerians of any further chaos.
This has nothing to do with religious, party or tribal affiliations but about the interest of the entire country which supercede any individual's or group interest.
You dey beg am?

1 Like

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
The current iteration of King Bubu is a bit diminished no doubt. Op, if you like, re-incarnate 3 times and see whether you will be as tall as you were in your former life. This particular King Bubu is deliberately configured to be clownish, and incredibly clueless, so that other can act on his behalf. Check my signature for further details.

1 Like

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by alizma: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You dey beg am?
It is not a plea but the act of bringing objectively to the table
Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by nairalandankrah: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
alizma:

It is not a plea but the act of bringing objectively to the table

Does a Fulani man understand objectivity?

1 Like

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by Kingdemu: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
On this issue of Pantami, there are people who are more sympathetic to the minister than the minister himself. This group of people keep on denying Pantami's sympathy on terror groups even after the man himself admitted that he actually backed them in his early life and now repented. In this category you find mostly young northern muslims who idolize the minister and see him more than just a muslim co-northerner and islamic scholar, but also a religious symbol.

On the other hand, exists another group that hates the minister more than they hate the terrorists they claim he is supporting. It is on record that they are not hash on Boko Haram the way they are on the minister recently. Some of them are hearing the name Al-Zarqaawee for the first time. They go extra mile to cook every story in order to blackmail the minister. Here, you find mostly misinformed young southern Christians who see every muslin as a threat.

People that are neutral and want heuristic and unbiased investigation to be carried on the issue are not many.
Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by PlsBanMe: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
amc:

But he seems happy with his life and PMB. It appears you are the one in need of prayers.

Nothing he wrote earlier suggests he is happy with his life. Of course he is happy with PMB.

Do I need prayers? Of course I need. I have always assumed everyone need prayers.

You talk as if you don't need prayers. Should God stop answering your prayers since you perhaps don't need prayers?
Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by BigYash: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
chiiraq802:

PMB will only Love you back if were a Cow....
So are you a Cow grin
Oh you mean the dude is a cow grin Anyways, anybody who likes a leader such as buhari ,who in his 3 times of leading this nation ,turned everything into a mess,must be a very big black cow grin
Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
what can the gullible southern leaders do now....they want it that way and beside they are just waiting for 2023 to come!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by epondudu: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
God bless PMB.
God bless PYO.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Either they like it or not you will finish your tenure by the grace of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by mollymotion(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
I think I love myself more than anyone Else
Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by potent5(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pant ami is wearing high heels. grin angry angry grin
BiafIntel:
How is that possible if not for the reason that the person that you are seeing in this picture is not the Buhari you all know, but Yusuf Abubakar from Niger Republic. Just look at how fresh this Buhari look. This a man of 89 years and very sick?
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is always right. Shame to all of you dumb nigerians for not seeing how fulani that migrated all the way from futa jalon is playing you all in your ancestral land.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13431176_13429658fbimg16187473178723560jpegd2f6ff0b6945845070807beb99654bff_jpeg_jpeg716009a976cb728fa47fee763f9635dd

Re: Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
potent5:
Pant ami is wearing high heels. grin angry angry grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It / Which Guber Elections Will Apc,lp,pdp And Nnpp Win? / Photos: Visits To Pres. Babangida: APC Vs PDP Seating Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.