Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN (19784 Views)

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by chriscrosss(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
What proof do they neee again...a terrorist still a minister in Nigeria ...ehn ehn..this country is finished sha oo..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by chriscrosss(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
What proof do they need again...a terrorist still a minister in Nigeria ...ehn ehn..this country is finished sha oo..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by tinktanker: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
I won't be surprised the govt will turn around and freeze rinu's acc and tag rinu a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by Munamu: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Built2last:
Them no born CBN governor well to freeze Pantami account. EFCC will be at his dorr the next minute. Its Northern hegemony guys. They have all of us on our balls. Buhari positioned men so if you cough, they come after you. the plan hatched has been executed. and a
all of you asking Buhari to sack Pantami need brain check. Can a terrorist sack another terrorist?

Can a father disown a son he is well pleased with. Have we all forgotten how Buhari used to talk when he wasn't president. You think Miyetti allah made him a grand patron because he is tall? The North needs to be an Islamic republic. More reason every sensible person should support disintegration of the entity called Nigeria. Just think it this way, Nigeria is like your immediate family being joined with some of your village uncles, cousins and everyone who answers your surname, living under same roof permanently and sharing same pot. Will there be peace?

The country is drifting and the men in helms of affair can't be bothered.

They are currently facing UK for the asylum offer to IPOB. Have you seen the bill to have database for cows?

See how many people were killed in Zamfara yesterday, did you hear from Liar Mohammed?

You people should leave me. I am concentrating on making money for my children so they don't face what we faced in Nigeria

May God bless u.
Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
360degreess:
Nonsense.. with all these false allegations, you are only giving pantami more popularity.. Imagine someone saying pantami had hand in Yakowa's(former Kaduna governor)death?.But every sensible person knew that it was the then PDP govt.who wanted to eliminate Gen.Azazi for telling them that they were supporting Boko Haram but unfortunately for Yakowa,he entered the same aircraft with Azazi.. Also, someone also said it was pantami that Masterminded the killing of his son more than 10years ago in ATBU,but he couldn't speak up until now.. All these allegations are baseless and senseless..
Drop the cigarette. Wait for 15 mins for your eyes to clear. Then read what you wrote. Is there sense there?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by ofiko123(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yeah...they should.. pantami should not still be on the job as far as I am concerned...
Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by ThatFairGuy1: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cerebellum:
Thunda fire Tinubu and Bubu
What concern Tinubu in this our brother from the East grin
Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by nony43(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Built2last:
Them no born CBN governor well to freeze Pantami account. EFCC will be at his dorr the next minute. Its Northern hegemony guys. They have all of us on our balls. Buhari positioned men so if you cough, they come after you. the plan hatched has been executed. and a
all of you asking Buhari to sack Pantami need brain check. Can a terrorist sack another terrorist?

Can a father disown a son he is well pleased with. Have we all forgotten how Buhari used to talk when he wasn't president. You think Miyetti allah made him a grand patron because he is tall? The North needs to be an Islamic republic. More reason every sensible person should support disintegration of the entity called Nigeria. Just think it this way, Nigeria is like your immediate family being joined with some of your village uncles, cousins and everyone who answers your surname, living under same roof permanently and sharing same pot. Will there be peace?

The country is drifting and the men in helms of affair can't be bothered.

They are currently facing UK for the asylum offer to IPOB. Have you seen the bill to have database for cows?

See how many people were killed in Zamfara yesterday, did you hear from Liar Mohammed?

You people should leave me. I am concentrating on making money for my children so they don't face what we faced in Nigeria

Bros make money and relocate them out of Nigeria.
Re: Freeze Pantami’s Accounts - Rinu Oduala Urges CBN by Cerebellum: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What concern Tinubu in this our brother from the East grin

I'm actually from southwest

I hate those fuls

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders Met With The President Elect Today At The Defence House. / NASS: Saraki, Lawan’s Men Close Ranks / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.