Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls (5118 Views)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / See The Throwback Photo Of Erica, Hope Is Her. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by farem: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
This image cropped up again on my phone this sunny Sunday afternoon and I have decided to share it, along with the pleasant memories of the teenage years it evokes.
The two photos are of the same people, five friends and classmates at the famous Christ’s School, Ado-Ekiti in Nigeria.
The bottom picture was recorded in June, 1977, just after the friends completed their West African School Certificate Examinations, WASC, as teenagers.
Forty years later, precisely
in October 2017, the friends met again in their old school and took the top photo in the same standing arrangement !
Today, all are living and serving mankind in various capacities.

From Left to Right:

Chief Olufunke (Akanle) Falodun, an Estate Valuer, is a retired Permanent Secretary and currently serves As Special Adviser to the Governor of Ekiti State.

Mrs Sola(Ogunlade)Olaniyi, a University Of Ife trained Geologist, is a top civil servant with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Mrs Bade(Aliu)Akinpelu is a Lagos based Accountant

Mrs Wura(Ajayi)Ajibade , who currently resides in the United States, is a Pharmacist and International Chef.

Mrs Yinka ( Alade) Williams is a Lagos based top Architect

Source;
https://www./nigeriannostalgiaproject/permalink/5793858750654859/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
wonderfull
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by adedayoa2(f): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Congratulations to them, seeing each other again at this age is a big deal.

8 Likes

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by PlayMaker14: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Back then when the "future was female" but not anymore again....

Runs girls don full everywhere.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by DaddyRochie1642: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pictures bring back memories.
Some good, some bad.
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Umajoy: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nice
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Elliotwaveforec: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wow! Beautiful.
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by stinjoe(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Indeed the messages pictures do convey can never be overemphasized. Memories!!!

1 Like

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Bashnigga(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
They're all doing well. The kinda throwback picture that makes u smile when u think of how far u've come.

2 Likes

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Tolexander: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
The kinda slay queens picture I love seeing
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
abeg after studying transport and management wetin remain for me? shey na to go buy molue or danfo ?

1 Like

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by chukslawrence(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
abeg after studying transport and management wetin remain for me? shey na to go buy molue or danfo ?
No, train

1 Like

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
So forever young self na scam grin
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Asgard13: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Love sweet memories cool
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Cholls(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Oppy2k2: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
So interesting
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by PlayMaker14: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
You're derailing this thread by posting off topic and it's against the forum rules.

2 Likes

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by falcon01: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
no body died
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by beautyhd: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
They are all doing well individually and no body waka to the great beyond

1 Like

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Obakoolex(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
What amaze me most is their skin colour as its still intact, you can never see 5 our present set of slaymama without 4 or almost all of them with artificial skin colour.
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by potent5(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lucky gals.

It's rare to find five childhood/teenage friends who remain alive and friends after 40 solid years.

These ladies are really lucky and blessed.

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is Awesome and Beautiful.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank God for your years in life so far, so God can give you longer years as much as a 100 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
.......and the best part of the whole pic story is that,
They all went on to become successful in life.

The Real Slay Queens!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
I am happy for them, although some look far older than some others. I see grandma and mummy in one picture.

I have some friends that look far older than me and some others younger. Life!

Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Twelfthman: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
beautiful
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by wiseone28: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
will be back
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by mytime24(f): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
NicE1,

but d one frm right hand look older now
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by 1Sharon(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Old age is a bitch?
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by johnkey: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Original slay queens. now the future is hoes.
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by femi4: 5:52am On Apr 23, 2021
All of them are professionals...not by shouting the future is female up and down on NL and begging for urgent 2k
Re: 40 YEARS AFTER: Exact Replica Of The Throwback Photo Of 5 teenage School Girls by Virginnn(f): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2021
mytime24:
NicE1,

but d one frm right hand look older now
People do not age in the same degree. Sometimes people appear younger than they really look due to make up healthy living styles and the level of peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams At The Espy Awards - Hot Or Not / Photo:nollywood Actress Fathia Balogun On Hijab / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In A Green Half-cut Gown, She Is Just Too Beautiful (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.