Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star (728 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by falgar: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
rotflmao, i felt so sober this evening after JEGA 's live briefing on NTA this evening. it amazes me to hear that Dr Chris Ngige has been acting shakespearen all this while. Poor Dora Akunyili sure she didnt find it funny all this while having people draw conclusion from far and near.
JEGA in a press briefing this evening said INEC investigation panel learnt that Mr. Anene has not done the collating job before abscounding from his duty post to a hotel and the said result with which he declared Ngige winner is a manipulted figures from Ngiges cohort written down on a card board paper gbam ! So Ngige is directing a comedy show out of our JEGA electoral system.
i recall that Ngige came into limelight thru a stollen mandate which was rigged on his favour by his ersthwhile god fathers.the mandate was later reclaim by the rightful owner peter obi. he contested again and loss to same peter obi with his case still in tribunal.
Same Ngige again with Dora acting a non titled movie for two weeks . he use to be politically relevant cos of the much he achieved during d days of stollen mandate but with this recent record , i wonder if anambrarians will want a replica of what use to happen in oyo state, ADEDIBU the father of all thugs and political agberos.
Anambra changed from home for all to light of the nation but i think pple like ngige need to be buldozed least anambra will go back to days of mbadinuju& silence crime.
i now understood that nafdac days enemies(fake and substandard drugs importers planned this heinous drama wt ngige to stop her. some senators eg david mark see her as a threat and am yet to know why ? pls furnish wt d info if u know
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by mensdept: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2011
Ngige is a thug, who's has shown that he'll sign with the devil to answer Governor or even Senator. Dayum shame
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by falgar: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
and he really diaplayed to the tune of getting unnecessary attention , i weak for him and unfortunately Maurice Iwu's days would have favoured his nefarious act and not JEGA's days
mens dept:

Ngige is a thug, who's has shown that he'll sign with the devil to answer Governor or even Senator. Dayum shame
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by seanet02: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
PDP and APGA Agents of Rigging Polluting Nairaland again!!!!!
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by ZnO: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
What do you expect of an ACN member? Is he not Tinubu's friend again? Let me see how Anambra Central people will allow a party of thugs and rascals represent them in the Senate. APGA/PDP all the way
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by Bog12: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
How are you so sure that its only PDP and APGA that do rig?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by Bog12: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
??
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by nwaafo1: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
who doesnt know Ngige is a thug, agbero
Re: Anambra Central Senatorial Seat; Dr. Chris Ngige Is A Thuggerywood Star by falgar: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
nwa afo:

who doesnt know Ngige is a thug, agbero
[/quote

dont mind them , maybe they will see clearly by the time AGBEROS overpower the state while th masses sit down and watch just like the recent oyo state

(1) (Reply)

Alao-akala Sacked ! / what is the power situation in your area? / Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.