Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me (38570 Views)

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn / Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Dubaiguy: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kaylet:
Police hardly intervene on Nigeria matters.

But since it's between Cameroon and 9ja, na still west Africa.

Let's hope for the best but I can tell getting your money back if gonna be tough.

If you go UAE and you no wise, your case don kalas be that.

No muskie

Boss, that's absolutely not correct, police don't ask you where you are from to start discrimination before attending to issues and by the way, the guy is a Nigerian, but now using Cameroonian passport
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Elisha111157(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Hey Guys,

It's Dubaiguy here again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH32IWgDI-o

Today is not going to be a usual Dubai - Job - Career related topic, I'll be talking about a guy that scammed me and many people in Dubai and Nigeria some years ago.

It all happened back in 2017 Jan when I was trying to sponsor my brother to come on 3months visa to Dubai.

Due to the issue of Dubai Agents fraudulent activities, I decided to play safe and consult a travel agency in Dubai while I was based in Al Ain.

The discussion started all through Company mail, not Yahoo or Gmail mail and later moved to whatsapp.

After long delibration, I was sure I was dealing with agency and I asked him to give me details which I can transfer the advance money into

He sent me the name and details and I sent 2000aed through an Exchange Facility. After about 9days he sent me a visa through a different email, not company email. It was a Friday, and I was suspicious because I felt nobody works of Friday.

I sent the visa to a friend to help me verify if it is genuine and he came back to me telling it was fake.

My world was upside down, because I struggled to get the money and I thought I was careful enough.

I started sending mails to his company several times and they kept bouncing my mail from one department to the other in the name of investigation.

After a couple weeks, he sent me 500aed as part refund, then blocked me on whatsapp.

I started with my mail to the Traveling agency again and they told me the guy has gone on vacation.

I searched all social media at this point and found people complaining about him, posting video of him in Ibadan collecting visa money and never producing any visa and several pictures of him from different people.

At this point I gave up on chasing him.

Fast forward to about 3weeks, I just dey Waka jeje on the street of Twitter and guess what? I saw his picture as dp.

I contacted my brother and told him to act like he wants to make visa and try to flush him out. He started the FBI job and they fixed a meeting for today.

I went back to all the sent items in my Gmail and printed all the conversations we had that I forwarded to the company and all the receipts my payment and the receipt of his refund.

He met my brother at the metro and I sneaked up to them and challenged him immediately with my receipt of payment.

He denied instantly that the name I sent money to was not his name. I was sure he was the one and I said better we go and settle this at the police station. He agreed and we walked to the police station nearby.

He denied again that his name was not the one on my payment receipt, then I brought out the receipt of his 500aed refund.............

That was it!

He was the one that sent the refund.

He confessed that YES he collected the money and already paid back 500.

He promised to pay the remaining 1500aed by month end, but the Police said it's too far, I had to tell the Police that I'm fine with month end, I just don't want same to happen again. And the Policeman promised me himself, that he won't do it again because they will do their procedure.

At the end of the day, I was asked to take his ID picture and go home while he stayed behind

Lo and Behold!!!

He is carrying a Cameroonian passport and ID.....

I left him there and went back home, waiting to hear any update.

I have been contacted by 2people that he scammed as well, one of them 700k.

I'll wait till month end to see what happen before deciding if I can share his details with anyone that he scammed, provided they still have evidence.

Thanks for reading and watching, See you Next Week.
one day for the thief,one day for the owner says our elder
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Kaylet: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Boss, that's absolutely not correct, police don't ask you where you are from to start discrimination before attending to issues and by the way, the guy is a Nigerian, but now using Cameroonian passport

From your story, you've stays in UAE more than three years.

If you've not seen that handwriting on the wall, then maybe you are still in your shell
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by 99thEnemy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
This scammer operates like one Abaya Bemgba from Gboko, Benue that scammed people for Visa and flight tickets especially to philippines.
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Obason22(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
U just made my day

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Peterlawyer(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Reex12:
dubai police can easily trace him
hi bro we need to talk help a bro also
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by West2019(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Boss here is my number I appreciate thanks ,09026018463
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by olmoRoc: 2:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Well done! I dealt with one scammer recently, who only refunded after I threatened to take my receipt from the payment to the police.

The idea is to never pay cash to anyone you're doing business with. Always pay with a cheque or a money order.
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by obinna4Jesus(m): 4:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Five skills Affiliate Marketing will teach you.

1. Effective Copy writing.

2. Facebook and Instagram Advertising Hack.

3. Building high converting sales channel.

4. The above skills when harnessed pays handsomely.
WhatsApp me on 08034760680 for more details.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by shegun4sur: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Hey Guys,

Today is not going to be a usual Dubai - Job - Career related topic, I'll be talking about a guy that scammed me and many people in Dubai and Nigeria some years ago.

It all happened back in 2017 Jan when I was trying to sponsor my brother to come on 3months visa to Dubai.

Due to the issue of Dubai Agents fraudulent activities, I decided to play safe and consult a travel agency in Dubai while I was based in Al Ain.

The discussion started all through Company mail, not Yahoo or Gmail mail and later moved to whatsapp.

After long delibration, I was sure I was dealing with agency and I asked him to give me details which I can transfer the advance money into

He sent me the name and details and I sent 2000aed through an Exchange Facility. After about 9days he sent me a visa through a different email, not company email. It was a Friday, and I was suspicious because I felt nobody works of Friday.

I sent the visa to a friend to help me verify if it is genuine and he came back to me telling it was fake.

My world was upside down, because I struggled to get the money and I thought I was careful enough.

I started sending mails to his company several times and they kept bouncing my mail from one department to the other in the name of investigation.

After a couple weeks, he sent me 500aed as part refund, then blocked me on whatsapp.

I started with my mail to the Traveling agency again and they told me the guy has gone on vacation.

I searched all social media at this point and found people complaining about him, posting video of him in Ibadan collecting visa money and never producing any visa and several pictures of him from different people.

Fast forward to about 3weeks, I just dey Waka jeje on the street of Twitter and guess what? I saw his picture as dp.

I contacted my brother and told him to act like he wants to make visa and try to flush him out. He started the FBI job and they fixed a meeting for today.

I went back to all the sent items in my Gmail and printed all the conversations we had that I forwarded to the company and all the receipts my payment and the receipt of his refund.

He met my brother at the metro and I sneaked up to them and challenged him immediately with my receipt of payment.

He denied instantly that the name I sent money to was not his name. I was sure he was the one and I said better we go and settle this at the police station. He agreed and we walked to the police station nearby.

He denied again that his name was not the one on my payment receipt, then I brought out the receipt of his 500aed refund.............

That was it!

He promised to pay the remaining 1500aed by month end, but the Police said it's too far, I had to tell the Police that I'm fine with month end, I just don't want same to happen again. And the Policeman promised me himself, that he won't do it again because they will do their procedure.

At the end of the day, I was asked to take his ID picture and go home while he stayed behind

Lo and Behold!!!

I'll wait till month end to see what happen before deciding if I can share his details with anyone that he scammed, provided they still have evidence.

Publicize his details now
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Tslim411: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Hey Guys,

That was it!

Lo and Behold!!!

plz is the guy name morenikeji
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Dubaiguy: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Tslim411:

plz is the guy name morenikeji

Nope!
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Dubaiguy: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2021
shegun4sur:

Publicize his details now

Am sorry boss, can't just do that
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by randy01(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Yes!

We live together back then at moon tower in Sharjah roller.he scam my bro Nd his junior bro also.that my bro now resides in Liberia because of shame
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by randy01(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Yes!

His name is lekan but they call him linkoln.am I right?
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Esteve24: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
slachtoffers:

Sorry about that. How long has your brother been there? Does he have all his papers? Answering these questions will help you put things in perspective.

If you really want to travel I can give you tips free off charge but it will be to Western Europe ooh. But within two years you can port to US if you want.

If you are interested send me your email address I will send you some questions for clarification.

Please I am not a traveling agent and not charging him money ooh. I am just touched that he feels bad that his brother abandoned him.
can I send mine too,I have interest
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Dubaiguy: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
randy01:

His name is lekan but they call him linkoln.am I right?

ALEX!!!
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by West2019(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good afternoon bro .
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by West2019(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good afternoon sir
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Originalsly: 2:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I had to tell the Police that I'm fine with month end, I just don't want same to happen again. And the Policeman promised me himself, that he won't do it again because they will do their procedure.

After going through all that to find him...... and caught him in the process of him trying to scam your brother.... you ask the Police to be lenient with him?... because you just don't want it to happen again?
Something is wrong with you. Why would you want him on the loose to scam other people? Why protect him? Something is really wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by West2019(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
slachtoffers:

Sorry about that. How long has your brother been there? Does he have all his papers? Answering these questions will help you put things in perspective.

If you really want to travel I can give you tips free off charge but it will be to Western Europe ooh. But within two years you can port to US if you want.

If you are interested send me your email address I will send you some questions for clarification.

Please I am not a traveling agent and not charging him money ooh. I am just touched that he feels bad that his brother abandoned him.
good morning sir, happy Sunday I have yet to hear from you .
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 13, 2021
West2019:
good morning sir, happy Sunday I have yet to hear from you .

Check your email. Sorry I was out of town.
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Cousin9999: 7:56pm On May 13, 2021
If you actually tried to go to Dubai of all places, you scammed yourself. Nonsense.

ETA: Nowhere in the Arab or Muslim world is worth anything.

Arab countries are wastelands. The point of going abroad is opportunity and comfort; they will never be that. Skyscrapers don't mean they resemble the west, and anyone who says different is lying to you. Their entire society and economy rests on evil.
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by West2019(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2021
slachtoffers:

Check your email. Sorry I was out of town.
ok sir
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by West2019(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2021
Good morning sir this my WhatsApp number 08034766271 pls sir add me up thank you sir
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by omoluka: 5:11pm On May 14, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Hey Guys,

That was it!

Lo and Behold!!!

I hope he is Wahab Olabimiji Nurudeen Omoesho, one soulless scam agent in Ibadan
Re: Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me by Dubaiguy: 2:44pm On May 17, 2021
omoluka:

I hope he is Wahab Olabimiji Nurudeen Omoesho, one soulless scam agent in Ibadan

No brother. Alex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Tricycle Operators Protest Passenger Policy As 50 Defaulters Face Trial / Multiple Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (see Photos) / Epe Has One Of The Best Road Networks In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.