Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn (30784 Views)

Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / My First Flight Experience; I Wonโ€™t Lie I Almost Peed! / Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
GoodDay Great Nairalanders, How are guys doinq (PLEASE PATIENTLY READ)

Due to the way the Country is now, everybody want to JAPA for Better Lyf, please if you have intention of travelinq out of Niqeria, please and please if you know you cant Process your VISA on your own BETTER stay in Nigeria here and HUSTLE than to give your Hard EARN money to VISA agent to Help you PROCESS VISA

HERE IS MY STORY AND HOW GOD used somebody that also paid the visa Agent Saved me

i have plans to travel to Either UNITED KINGDOM (London) or CANADA in search of Greennee pasture, so i have been Preparing myself financally and looking for who will help me process it.... There is this VISA AGENT I SAW ON FACEBOOK name TMT TRAVELS & TOURS with mark zukaberth Even VERIFYING HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and PAGE
.... I thought i was in the Right place that God has finally Anwered my prayer.. i started observing his comment sextion with over 400+ comment & 1.5k likes and everybody there keep hailing him and sometimes he gives VISA advise to people and post pictures of people traveling Via him processing Visa for them and Never Knew it was All fake(for na only Philiphine Visa he sabi do๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) ONE THING I NOTICE with the people wey he say he do Visa for so, for all the Photograph so, dem nor dey Ever smile๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ na so so Vex dem dey vex and i nor even quick pay attention to that one..... i observed him for 3months nd Decided to chat him up which he sent me a Link on whatsapp to chat with his Secretary whxh i did and they sent me a form via PDF which i fill and submitted via mail๐Ÿ˜‚... all this while i was paying attention to his Facebook if i will see someone that will atleast come out to say "THANK YOU FOR THE EUROPE VISA" by himself but i didn't see anybody, me just kept mute

Typinq......

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
ontinue

after some days i got a Mail notification from him to screenshot and chat him on whatsapp which i did, i have deleted our chat, i would screenshot and put it here.....So he said the U.K VISA is 2.5million naira and i need to DEPOSIT the Sum of 800K and my Documents (passport) so that he can start the process which i asked him about the guarantee of the VISA he said its 100% and i told him i still need more proof of this Visa stuff for me to blv him that i can even pay the 2.5m immediately.... NA THERE OGA CHANGE AM FOLLOW ME๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... He qot anqry and i was begging him again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

so he said when am i coming to his OFFICE (LOCATION:OWERRI) to make down DEPOSIT? and i told him i need to take permission from work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he said anytime i am serious and ready i should let him know which i said okay and bye๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

i still need to Convince myself before Givinq a total stranger 800k deposit๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Person wey i nor know from ADAM and nor know e house, what if he run?? i don die be that๐Ÿ˜‚... I STARTED PAYING attention to his Facebook PAGE "TMT TRAVELS & TOURS" if i qo see anybody wey qo complain of Visa wey the guy take scam am๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
(NOTE: I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE WHERE CRYING SILENTLY ON HIS PAGE AND his D.M of their hard earn money that he scammed them ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ na GOD HELP ME), me wey don DEDICATE MY TIME for he page๐Ÿ˜‚.. one faithful day he Posted a picture of somebody he processed visa for as usual people started hailinq him and praising him, BOOM i saw a comment of somebody that said "NA ONLY PHILIPPINE South sudan visa he sabi process๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...within a twicle of an eye the man TMT TRAVEL AND TOURS DELETED the POST of the person๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ na dere i know say somethinq dey happen..... As God will have it Just 3days Ago... he also posted a motivations and went OFFLINE and somebody replied "Process visa with TMT travel and tour at your own risk" people started messaging him.... na dere i quickly messaged the guy afa... he started telling me how he paid 800k foe UK VISA since last year SEPT 2022 uptill now EMBASSY Neva call dem for INTERVIEW....he started sending me screenshot of people that messaged him now just that moment with proof of how the TRAVEL aqent has collected money BUT NO VISA๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..... NOTE IMMEDIATELY he came online he DELETED the Comment and blocked us๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...... the one that pain me was a Lady that Borrowed 800k just make Deposit Via student VISA to CANADA and the yeye TMT TRAVEL & TOUR nor dey reply them aqain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... that was how God saved me o...... NOW ANYTHING JAPA, i nor qet HAND AGAIN๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we qo follow TINUBU & BUHARI REPAIR the NIGERIA๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MY ADVISE to everyone, please don't PAY ANYBODY for VISA, RATHER PROCESS IT YOURSELF๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..

THANK YOU ALL

HERE IS SOME SCREENSHOT OF PEOPLE HE SCAMMED๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by chuksville(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thank God you dodged a bullet.
Don't trust any agent you see even if he's shown you evidences of previous Visa successes. There are far too many scammers out there just as there are just few legit Visa agents available.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
chuksville:
Thank God you dodged a bullet.
Don't trust any agent you see even if he's shown you evidences of previous Visa successes. There are far too many scammers out there just as there are just few legit Visa agents available.

I swear๐Ÿ˜‚

12 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by ahnie: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
And when they starts having problems tomorrow them go dey blame innocent village people.

May all scammers never ends well.
May they experience anguish all the days of their miserable lives.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Babaken(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
This your topic make me laugh because i am a victim last night just last night I fall to someone I hold in high exteem. I knew the guy through my very good friend that we are in the same business line the guy in question is his cousin according to my friend the guy has live in south Korea 10yrs that even his wife and kids are still in south Korea they usually came to visit him time to time he process south Korea visa for me and my friend his cousin which was not successful. And he did it in very transparent way that I didn't suspect him he use his company documents to process his cousin own which is my friend and use his colleague business documents to process mine we personally submit the visa documents in Abuja that was 2018.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Facebook only cares about money. People are advertising scam things he and Facebook does nothing. The major issue here is people want to get visa to countries they donโ€™t qualify for. The agents are simply preying on desperation ๐Ÿ˜ญ

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Babaken(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
I personally return the documents to aba to the guy because he waybill it to Abuja through chisco transport when I got to Aba the took me to his shop very big with enough goods my friend told me already that he import second hand (okirika) material from south Korea after seeing him he drop me off with his car. After that we do chat on WhatsApp and Facebook ask about each other well being.

Last night he call me through Facebook messenger that he has been searching for my number on his phone after greeting each he was like I wish he has my number that a lot south Korea contact has been coming out I said okay that am still interested the main reason I am interested in south Korea is that you work and so business I mean importing items from there.

He said that one come through ministry of foreign affairs that it doesn't require too. Much money but the hausa man that's in charge told him it left one slot that I should wait let him confirm after a while he call me that is still available that if I can pay 72k so that my name will be included i told him that my passport has expired he told me he has sure link that will renew the passport for me the same. Because of the trust I have for him I send the money 72k without thinking twice just a short time he send me transfer recipes he sent to the man.

That thing happened around 9 to 10pm when I wake up I saw his miss calls I call him back he now told me that he's facing some problems that the trailer bringing his goods fell on the way before he finish saying that I told my now is 6k left in my account he said I should send him 5k let him use for Transport to the place that's when I told my wife that this is fraud.

When I call him to ask if there is more money to pay when the visa come out he said yes I said I cannot afford it that he should refund my money till now the guy has not reply my messages or call.

Don't trust anybody in this visa issue of a thing.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Babaken:
I personally return the documents to aba to the guy because he waybill it to Abuja through chisco transport when I got to Aba the took me to his shop very big with enough goods my friend told me already that he import second hand (okirika) material from south Korea after seeing him he drop me off with his car. After that we do chat on WhatsApp and Facebook ask about each other well being.

Last night he call me through Facebook messenger that he has been searching for my number on his phone after greeting each he was like I wish he has my number that a lot south Korea contact has been coming out I said okay that am still interested the main reason I am interested in south Korea is that you work and so business I mean importing items from there.

He said that one come through ministry of foreign affairs that it doesn't require too. Much money but the hausa man that's in charge told him it left one slot that I should wait let him confirm after a while he call me that is still available that if I can pay 72k so that my name will be included i told him that my passport has expired he told me he has sure link that will renew the passport for me the same. Because of the trust I have for him I send the money 72k without thinking twice just a short time he send me transfer recipes he sent to the man.

That thing happened around 9 to 10pm when I wake up I saw his miss calls I call him back he now told me that he's facing some problems that the trailer bringing his goods fell on the way before he finish saying that I told my now is 6k left in my account he said I should send him 5k let him use for Transport to the place that's when I told my wife that this is fraud.

When I call him to ask if there is more money to pay when the visa come out he said yes I said I cannot afford it that he should refund my money till now the guy has not reply my messages or call.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by felixzo1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why not do research and apply by yourself. There is nothing hidden. Even here on naira land you can get all the information you seek. First identify the part way you want to.migrate.( work, study ,skill) you you meet the requirements? If yes what documents do you need.
Do you have the required funds? For visa fees pof if needed.
there is no shortcut, nothing secretive. If you don't meet the requirements you will never get it, no amount not money will buy it for you.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Babaken(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Na wa o
I tell you
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Spanishmilf(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
With your write up i can see you are learned person
There are about 4 uk visa thread here
A lot of canada threads and some Europe countries hread if you take your time and go through those thread, read them yourself you will do your traveling thing yourself.
We have many nairalanders who will answer your questions
Idk why people still use agent
Apply for schools in uk yourself or canada and just go threads ask questions

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Martinsmine(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Babaken:
This your topic make me laugh because i am a victim last night just last night I fall to someone I hold in high exteem. I knew the guy through my very good friend that we are in the same business line the guy in question is his cousin according to my friend the guy has live in south Korea 10yrs that even his wife and kids are still in south Korea they usually came to visit him time to time he process south Korea visa for me and my friend his cousin which was not successful. And he did it in very transparent way that I didn't suspect him he use his company documents to process his cousin own which is my friend and use his colleague business documents to process mine we personally submit the visa documents in Abuja that was 2018.
finish your story

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Martinsmine(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Babaken:

Guy you sef fall for cheap scam..... Na do them been me for job 500k to pay 80k for slot.... I no gree... I tell am if e work for me I go pay from my salary and that was it..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Babaken(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Martinsmine:

Guy you sef fall for cheap scam..... Na do them been me for job 500k to pay 80k for slot.... I no gree... I tell am if e work for me I go pay from my salary and that was it..
Is a big time fuckup but the guy fall his hand if I may say cuz last year I called him when I was discussing with one guy in south Korea concerning some cars I wanted to give out for taxi I called him if he has someone to check the cars and also ship the cars for me he said no that he don't have someone he trust that can run that stuff for me I said okay. I also think to partner with him in importation business someone of that level and I have that regards for if he bring himself so slow of duping someone of 72k you know is a shameful thing to him. He chat with me with the same Facebook account I know him with about 4yrs ago he also call me with his number I was still having 4yrs back when I asked for his account number to send the money he send the account with his company name so if it is someone I just met I will not mind the person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Martinsmine(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Babaken:
Is a big time fuckup but the guy fall his hand if I may say cuz last year I called him when I was discussing with one guy in south Korea concerning some cars I wanted to give out for taxi I called him if he has someone to check the cars and also ship the cars for me he said no that he don't have someone he trust that can run that stuff for me I said okay. I also think to partner with him in importation business someone of that level and I have that regards for if he bring himself so slow of duping someone of 72k you know is a shameful thing to him. He chat with me with the same Facebook account I know him with about 4yrs ago he also call me with his number I was still having 4yrs back when I asked for his account number to send the money he send the account with his company name so if it is someone I just met I will not mind the person.
I understand perfectly..... It's well

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nnamdico2023: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Very bad. I also follow the said agent on Facebook and thought all he does and says are true. I have learnt!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Nnamdico2023:
Very bad. I also follow the said agent on Facebook and thought all he does and says are true. I have learnt!

Guy run o.... Dos words wey he dey tell ona... He dey use am buy ona mind make ona for trust am

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nickelodeon93: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Guy run o.... Dos words wey he dey tell ona... He dey use am buy ona mind make ona for trust am
I donโ€™t believe you guyโ€ฆ I have been following him, in fact I know someone that paid the 800k in March though he is still waiting for his visa โ€ฆ he said he paid money and they gave him cap , can you upload your own chats with him? And email too.. make I show my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
I donโ€™t believe you guyโ€ฆ I have been following him, in fact I know someone that paid the 800k in March though he is still waiting for his visa โ€ฆ he said he paid money and they gave him cap , can you upload your own chats with him? And email too.. make I show my guy

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dis one don EXCHANGE CAP WITH 800K๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... nor worry, when e don dey happen make you come here come meet me.... Nor worry e qo soon clear for ya eye

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Nickelodeon93:

He qo really wait for 500yrs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... I will be here askinq after him from you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....

If with all dos chat i i uploaded, you still need another proof na be say you qo easy to scam bcose me nor HOLD YOU ANY EXPLANATION OKAY๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..... nor be me ona pay money to.... I just come here to explain how dem almost scam me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... Better call ya guy to qo collect e money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Nickelodeon93:

You even qo Report me for the GUY๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..

VERY LOYAL FOLLOWERS... TELL AM TO COME DEFEND HIMSELF

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nickelodeon93: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

You even qo Report me for the GUY๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..

VERY LOYAL FOLLOWERS... TELL AM TO COME DEFEND HIMSELF
what do you mean by this?? Are you okay?? Shey na only you Dey naira land, abeg shift
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
what do you mean by this?? Are you okay?? Shey na only you Dey naira land, abeg shift

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nemesis0147(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Babaken:
sorry but are you sure his account wasnโ€™t hacked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Nemesis0147:
o know TMT very well,though I have not worked with him but I see him posing with all this celebrities even with mayweather..
He has many celebrities as ambassadors tooโ€ฆand his page on facebook hasnโ€™t been verified yet.

Maybe na wrong page u Follow chatโ€ฆ.may be oh

Mayweather is the one on red and TMT is the one on black

Lolz.... So as i dey her like dis now, if i see dem WIZKID AND DAVIDO AND DON JAZZY AND DEM TIWA SAVAGE for PLACE i cor request to Snap picture with them chebi i qo fit snap๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

So watin be this picture of a thinq wey he take dey DECEIVE ona๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’...

See it is very EASY to snap picture with America celebrities , DON'T LET DOS NONSENSE CARRY YOU AWAY... na all dis ones dem take dey DECEIVE ona so

Oya PAY YOUR 800K qive am weda you nor Cry HOT TEARS๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Babaken(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Nemesis0147:
sorry but are you sure his account wasnโ€™t hacked?
his phone number of years will be hacked also his company bank account too. My conclusion is that people can change or he's not who I think he's.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeriaโ€™s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg / Lagos Ranks Second On Worldโ€™s Least Livable Cities - EIU / Pius Adesanmiโ€™s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get โ‚ฆ52M Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.