Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Name Is Okoli Sopuruchukwu Paul. I Am A Native Of Ekwulobia In Aguata Local G - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Name Is Okoli Sopuruchukwu Paul. I Am A Native Of Ekwulobia In Aguata Local G (246 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Okoli Sopuruchukwu Paul. I Am A Native Of Ekwulobia In Aguata Local G by Akaekpuchiowa: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
[[color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Name Is Okoli Sopuruchukwu Paul. I Am A Native Of Ekwulobia In Aguata Local G by Akaekpuchiowa: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
My name is OKOLI SOPURUCHUKWU PAUL. I am a native of Ekwulobia in Aguata Local Government Area. I am a final year student of Cross River University of Technology (Crutech), in department of Civil Engineering.

In all these, hoping to come out soonest and better. I fell sick to a fault. I have been diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD), which affected the two kidneys. Therefore, I have been told that kidney transplant is my better chance of survival which will cost 18million naira.

I am also undergoing dialysis twice a week and the financial support to carry it out consistently is not available.
Please I plead to all Nigerians to assist me financially in any little capacity in order to help get back hope of living to my existence. NO AMOUNT IS TOO LITTLE.

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS
OKOLI SOPURU PAUL
FIRST BANK

MOTHER'S PHONE NUMBER

GOD BLESS YOU[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Expecting Twins, Triplets Or More? Get A-Z Guide About Multiple Pregnancy / Best Herbs To Relieve You From Anxiety / Reasons Not To Eat Cow Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.