Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Confession: Say No To Greed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Confession: Say No To Greed! (415 Views)

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confession: Say No To Greed! by Stormdoyin: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
My Confession. It's said that "everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner". That is my case, Mr. Ephraim Eguavon (security guard for over 3yrs with the company) conspired together with Ms. Fortune Amaechi (Wealth) (production staff) and her mother, Ms. Favor Amaechi (Favour Famax on FB) whom you see in this video to have been stealing our company products. We were finally caught, confessed and some of the company goods were recovered at Wealth's mother apartment. Over N8milion worth of goods, machines and electronic is stolen. I had also accommodated the whole family of Ms. Wealth in the company premises for over a month without my boss knowledge knowing fully well that this family have been committing crimes. I was well remunerated as a security man and was never owed salary aside from other gratifications in cash and food I usually get from my boss and family. I had it all at my level without proper education but greed got the best of me. Please help me to share to deter others with greed. SAY NO TO GREED!
See video link here:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCvTz7Xw1HSaGuISSSauLBRg?fbclid=IwAR3cpC_3OjX_PX6Ta0j1NpBjMrE451YPjRpgwcI_Xoc76132Tb9PUatXCxk

1 Share

Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by ahnie: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
lolz
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by RedDesQ: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Greed, a weakness no igboman has been able to overcome. That's why it's his master, slaves of greed. That of the yoruba man includes betrayal, backstabbing, backbiting, gossip and unrepentant mediocrity

Greed is the master of the igboman

The yoruba man can never stop desiring what belongs to another. Never. Unlike the igbo that nurtures such inordinate desire and set out physical action, the yoruba man makes it his mission to destroy the one that does better than him diabolically so the victim doesn't enjoy the assets and lifestyle, not that he then takes ownership of the possessions

If you understand your tribal weaknesses better, it will inspire you to take better ownership of your character

Tale of two thieves
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by Solsix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:
Greed, a weakness no igboman has been able to overcome. That's why it's his master, slaves of greed. That of the yoruba man includes betrayal, backstabbing, backbiting, gossip and unrepentant mediocrity

The yoruba man can never stop desiring what belongs to another. Never. Unlike the igbo that nurtures such inordinate desire and set out physical action, the yoruba man makes it his mission to destroy the one that does better than him diabolically so the victim doesn't enjoy the assets and lifestyle, not that he then takes ownership of the possessions

If you understand your tribal weaknesses better, it will inspire you to take better ownership of your character

Tale of two thieves
Sto generalizing issues, people have different weaknesses
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by aadoiza: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:

Tale of two thieves
You're not too far from the truth.
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by RedDesQ: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Solsix:

Sto generalizing issues, people have different weaknesses

The wise will take it and drink water. The day I told myself my tribal weakness and starting looking out for it in my behavior. I became a better person since that day. I maintain my position.

Greed is an igbo man's master

Envy is a yoruba man's master
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by RedDesQ: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
aadoiza:

You're not too far from the truth.

. For you to say this, means you've been undergoing some character change that emanated for better exposure learning, choosing your own ways, not what people dictate to you

You're on the progressive path. Na only people wey dey this path go hear issues that are somewhat negative about their tribe and won't react negatively, but analyse objectively and rationally.

If Ojukwu didn't want nonBiafran regions, he would have actualize it successfully. But then, greed.
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by Solsix(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:

The wise will take it and drink water. The day I told myself my tribal weakness and starting looking out for it in my behavior. I became a better person since that day. I maintain my position.

Greed is an igbo man's master

Envy is a yoruba man's master
No need, u have made up your mind
Re: My Confession: Say No To Greed! by RedDesQ: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Solsix:

No need, u have made up your mind

Your call. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Law Student Killed By Stray Bullet / Young Girl Caught After Feeding A Baby With Bleach / Police Arrest Foreigner Who Is Bandits Logistics Supplier, 4 Others In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.